LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Just a warning JESUS is in this thread

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...sun-surf-faith

Son Followers Ministry from another persons perspective. Anyone looking to join this cause of surfing and JESUS contact Wayne for more info.

Images
    Cool article Wayne.

Very nice. What aspect of the beach culture do you consider rough?

Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    Very nice. What aspect of the beach culture do you consider rough?
    Well girls put some clothes on as for the guys it sounds like this @#$%^&^%$#. You know an R-rated movie.

Thanks for the article, Wayne.

That's nice that they're teaching kids to surf. The ocean is an amazing experience, but this push for modesty - it was the Christian missionaries who forced the Hawaiians to start wearing clothes and shoes and sadly to outlaw surfing (punishable by death, pre-1900). It was the Christians of Europe who encountering giving, loving, sharing natives in the Americas, who happened to be practically without need for modesty as they were barely clothed, who decimated and extinguished that community on a scale that would make Hitler envious. So, forgive me, if I do not share Mr. Stockbine's or 'sonfollowssurfs' insistence on introducing his morals into my culture. I wish I could wear less when I surf, I appreciate the grandiose beauty of the human form, as created by the maker, and though, I dutifully respect one's right to freedom of religion and speech, there is nothing more free than hanging one in the ocean. Those damn clothes just weigh me down. Go naked, go free for a little bit of SPIRITUALITY!!!

The van has been repaired & wayne-the-insane has re-surfaced.

Girls are required to wear rash guards for protection from the sun and surf but also to teach modesty. Wayne Strockbine realizes it may be old-fashioned, but feels it is important to protect children from the influences around them.

“The beach culture can be a little rough, but people here know me and they know what I stand for,” he said.

HUH ....?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Girls are required to wear rash guards for protection from the sun and surf but also to teach modesty. Wayne Strockbine realizes it may be old-fashioned, but feels it is important to protect children from the influences around them.

“The beach culture can be a little rough, but people here know me and they know what I stand for,” he said.

HUH ....?
    My life is a open book. Nothing to hide yankee now you know my whole name. By the way what is your name? Is this what you get out of this article? Listen yanky, when you come through Fla or I come through Wherever your from call me and we can discuss the problem you have with this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    My life is a open book. Nothing to hide yankee now you know my whole name. By the way what is your name? Is this what you get out of this article? Listen yanky, when you come through Fla or I come through Wherever your from call me and we can discuss the problem you have with this.
    Uh oh....you're not staying up late with chucka-boo-boo, banging away at those latex dummies are you wayne-the-insane (WTI)?

So ya got a little pub from some rag that flogs the christian right 'way of life.' Sorry WTI, but that's like Botha getting props from some white-power rag for his treatment of blacks in S Africa.

You try to jam your point of view down everyone's pie hole. You're not about surfing at all - - it's merely a convenient vehicle for you to insinuate yourself into kiddies lives. You can take the proselytizing elsewhere.