LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    So rashguards a-ok, yeah?

If I remember correctly Adam and Eve were created by god, not clothing.
    Also, yes rash guard approved on that one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She's over-rated, physical-attraction-wise, like most of these surf/model chicks.
    But yeah, she'd out-surf me on even my best day.

Am I the only one here who's five cans deep in 25-oz Busch right now? I'm pretty sure that makes me an honorary Floridian.

Son Follower Wayne, I gotta hand it to ya, you somehow manage to seem like a not-total-douche with the whole "relatively-non–organized ministry" and 'general positivity' stuff, despite your detractors. . But have you ever considered the effects of your religion on Native populations in the America's and in the rest of the world? Or the effects of puritanically ideal repression on young girls in an otherwise accepting/incorrigible society?

Keep keeping the kids in the water and off the dope and meth dude, but let them choose what to wear and believe.

Wayne, what would you do if a troubled weed-smoking 14 year old from a local trailer park came to one of your Sundays, looking for some escape, because he was gay and his family didn't accept it?
    Last edited by Slashdog; Oct 26, 2013 at 06:17 AM. Reason: 5 cans Busch

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    She's over-rated, physical-attraction-wise, like most of these surf/model chicks.
    But yeah, she'd out-surf (and out-twerk) me on even my best day.

Am I the only one here who's five cans deep in 25-oz Busch right now? I'm pretty sure that makes me an honorary Floridian.

Son Follower Wayne, I gotta hand it to ya, you somehow manage to seem like a not-total-douche with the whole "relatively-non–organized ministry" and 'general positivity' stuff, despite your detractors. . But have you ever considered the effects of your religion on Native populations in the America's and in the rest of the world? Or the effects of puritanically ideal repression on young girls in an otherwise accepting/incorrigible society?

Keep keeping the kids in the water and off the dope and meth dude, but let them choose what to wear and believe.

Wayne, what would you do if a troubled weed-smoking 14 year old from a local trailer park came to one of your Sundays, looking for some escape, because he was gay and his family didn't accept it?
    I know you're drunk but this is a pretty ignorant post. Jump on the hate wagon. Wayne got an attaboy from a secular news source, he must be doing something right. The actions of the past have no bearing on the actions of the future. Wayne is no more responsible for effects of his religion to native populations than I am for effects being a white guy in the south to the black population.

is this a christian surf school? or the taliban?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    So rashguards a-ok, yeah?

Perfect post.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I know you're drunk but this is a pretty ignorant post. Jump on the hate wagon. Wayne got an attaboy from a secular news source, he must be doing something right. The actions of the past have no bearing on the actions of the future. Wayne is no more responsible for effects of his religion to native populations than I am for effects being a white guy in the south to the black population.
    clemmy, you're almost beyond help. wayne-the-insane is no Father Flanagan (look him up).

And, puleease, have you lost your little mind?! "Secular news source" that's almost laughable. What is that, exactly? Fox? CNBC? There is no such thing as a "secular news source," wake the eff up.

"secular news source" ...... c'mon, get real, the media is bought & paid for, have you been under a rock your entire bald life? Whoever inked that spew about WTI has an agenda, as does the rag that published it. That isn't "news" and it isn't anything but promotion of their agenda - - which, in this case, appears to tie in with the agenda of WTI.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Well girls put some clothes on as for the guys it sounds like this @#$%^&^%$#. You know an R-rated movie.
    Why is nudity against god? He gave you your skin, according to your beliefs. Don't blame the girls, blame the boys who have impure thoughts. Blame society that creates this sexual aura around the bare human body.

Quote Originally Posted by LeastCoast View Post
    If I remember correctly Adam and Eve were created by god, not clothing.
    Also, yes rash guard approved on that one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is why I have a problem with organized religion. Modern theocracy has taken a beautiful story and message, and bastardized it to fit their own views and morals.

Images