Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
You know....I've been hearing alot of pro-Indian stuff lately, like, all over the place, man. Listen, if you like "Native Americans" so much then go out to Montana on the reservations and throw them a bone.

In some areas, the stores that matter are closed due to laws of blueness. Those Indians drink Lysol. Some towns, the drunk tanks are crazy with dudes passed-out piled on top of each other.

If Jesus wanted this continent to remain in Indian control, He would have let them destroy the European. True that. Some Canadians say Europeans were in Canada before the Washington Redskins

I find it interesting that so many people hate Jesus on this site, especially considering the large southern population. This site is funny......isn't it? Like, people get all upset that Mr. Wayne talks some Jesus. What's wrong with that? 60% of the threads on here are the same old stuff....recycled and recycled.

Many people think the human is some special form of life more powerful than Jesus. Ha, you fools. Yes, Charles Darwin, this is all evolution and the universe came from nothing and only houses one planet that supports life. Right........And humans were monkeys and evolved yet no other species has evolved either. We're pretty complex with many feelings and emotions for such an impersonal robotic evolution.

I discussed Dawinism with a half-black woman once. I didn't have the heart to tell her that Darwin considered women and blacks inferior beings............ I don't know anything aboot Darwinism except the few things I do know.

Yo, we can go to Alaska and sell pints for $ 50 -$100 bucks, man. These villages out on the frontiers have banned alcohol, though 85% of the residents are drunk. Eskimos have certain biological characteristics associated with alcohol. But really, we can sell the booze for crazy profits. I need some investment capital for inventory and a skiff(lots of water travel). Jesus, do you people have nay adventure in youse or what. So, who is with me? Let's sell some booze.
Man, you are just about the most ignorant fool I've ever run up agains in forums. Take some time to learn some history. The state of American-Indian affairs is totally proliferated by the out and out hate and fear spread by the original money hierarchy, going back to revolutionary times, that could not control what was once the dominant people on this continent. Indians rebelled and didn't want to be slaves, so we executed them to the point of near extinction. In fact the Natives, as they were first encounter, were the most giving and sharing people on earth.
It's fantastic that you once talked to a half-black woman once. Did you ever think of talking to the monkey dog cousin that certainly must be your half inbred mother/father's uncle?

Alaska needs you and your money pilfering. Let me come into your home and piss and **** all over it, then tell me how you feel when I've screwed you wife, you daughter, and your mother, while they and you all watch, then cut off your hands or gouge out your eyes because you tried to stop me, or worse watched. I'll say it again, PBJ, you're pathetic.