LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 232
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    You know....I've been hearing alot of pro-Indian stuff lately, like, all over the place, man. Listen, if you like "Native Americans" so much then go out to Montana on the reservations and throw them a bone.

    In some areas, the stores that matter are closed due to laws of blueness. Those Indians drink Lysol. Some towns, the drunk tanks are crazy with dudes passed-out piled on top of each other.

    If Jesus wanted this continent to remain in Indian control, He would have let them destroy the European. True that. Some Canadians say Europeans were in Canada before the Washington Redskins

    I find it interesting that so many people hate Jesus on this site, especially considering the large southern population. This site is funny......isn't it? Like, people get all upset that Mr. Wayne talks some Jesus. What's wrong with that? 60% of the threads on here are the same old stuff....recycled and recycled.

    Many people think the human is some special form of life more powerful than Jesus. Ha, you fools. Yes, Charles Darwin, this is all evolution and the universe came from nothing and only houses one planet that supports life. Right........And humans were monkeys and evolved yet no other species has evolved either. We're pretty complex with many feelings and emotions for such an impersonal robotic evolution.

    I discussed Dawinism with a half-black woman once. I didn't have the heart to tell her that Darwin considered women and blacks inferior beings............ I don't know anything aboot Darwinism except the few things I do know.

    Yo, we can go to Alaska and sell pints for $ 50 -$100 bucks, man. These villages out on the frontiers have banned alcohol, though 85% of the residents are drunk. Eskimos have certain biological characteristics associated with alcohol. But really, we can sell the booze for crazy profits. I need some investment capital for inventory and a skiff(lots of water travel). Jesus, do you people have nay adventure in youse or what. So, who is with me? Let's sell some booze.
    Man, you are just about the most ignorant fool I've ever run up agains in forums. Take some time to learn some history. The state of American-Indian affairs is totally proliferated by the out and out hate and fear spread by the original money hierarchy, going back to revolutionary times, that could not control what was once the dominant people on this continent. Indians rebelled and didn't want to be slaves, so we executed them to the point of near extinction. In fact the Natives, as they were first encounter, were the most giving and sharing people on earth.
    It's fantastic that you once talked to a half-black woman once. Did you ever think of talking to the monkey dog cousin that certainly must be your half inbred mother/father's uncle?

    Alaska needs you and your money pilfering. Let me come into your home and piss and **** all over it, then tell me how you feel when I've screwed you wife, you daughter, and your mother, while they and you all watch, then cut off your hands or gouge out your eyes because you tried to stop me, or worse watched. I'll say it again, PBJ, you're pathetic.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    You know....I've been hearing alot of pro-Indian stuff lately, like, all over the place, man. Listen, if you like "Native Americans" so much then go out to Montana on the reservations and throw them a bone.

    In some areas, the stores that matter are closed due to laws of blueness. Those Indians drink Lysol. Some towns, the drunk tanks are crazy with dudes passed-out piled on top of each other.

    If Jesus wanted this continent to remain in Indian control, He would have let them destroy the European. True that. Some Canadians say Europeans were in Canada before the Washington Redskins

    I find it interesting that so many people hate Jesus on this site, especially considering the large southern population. This site is funny......isn't it? Like, people get all upset that Mr. Wayne talks some Jesus. What's wrong with that? 60% of the threads on here are the same old stuff....recycled and recycled.

    Many people think the human is some special form of life more powerful than Jesus. Ha, you fools. Yes, Charles Darwin, this is all evolution and the universe came from nothing and only houses one planet that supports life. Right........And humans were monkeys and evolved yet no other species has evolved either. We're pretty complex with many feelings and emotions for such an impersonal robotic evolution.

    I discussed Dawinism with a half-black woman once. I didn't have the heart to tell her that Darwin considered women and blacks inferior beings............ I don't know anything aboot Darwinism except the few things I do know.

    Yo, we can go to Alaska and sell pints for $ 50 -$100 bucks, man. These villages out on the frontiers have banned alcohol, though 85% of the residents are drunk. Eskimos have certain biological characteristics associated with alcohol. But really, we can sell the booze for crazy profits. I need some investment capital for inventory and a skiff(lots of water travel). Jesus, do you people have nay adventure in youse or what. So, who is with me? Let's sell some booze.
    Lol, I know you are trolling here, buddy.
    Humans didn't come from monkeys. Man and ape split off on two completely different evolutionary paths long before either one resembled the creatures we have today. All creatures on this planet have evolved and are continuing to do so. Even humans. We are evolving with every generation. There is a lot of work being done in genetics that shows humans are actually evolving much more rapidly today. But I know you don't believe what you wrote. You are very intelligent and just like to stir things up a bit.
    I don't hate Jesus. In fact, I believe he did exist and was a good person. He was a revolutionary in his time. I don't believe he was a god. I do hate modern organized religions.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Oct 27, 2013 at 09:21 AM.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    1,019
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    ...I don't hate Jesus. In fact, I believe he did exist and was a good person. He was a revolutionary in his time. I don't believe he was a god. I do hate modern organized religions.
    "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #44
    Time to cool this thread up.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jsmcDLDw9iw

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    1,019
    Time to get off the keyboards and back in the water - flat spell or no flat spell.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin MD
    Posts
    454
    It is pretty reliable isn't it...Wayne posts the same thing about once a month and the same EXACT response ensues. Like dogs after a whistle.


  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by thisguysthumbs View Post
    Man, you are just about the most ignorant fool I've ever run up agains in forums. Take some time to learn some history. The state of American-Indian affairs is totally proliferated by the out and out hate and fear spread by the original money hierarchy, going back to revolutionary times, that could not control what was once the dominant people on this continent. Indians rebelled and didn't want to be slaves, so we executed them to the point of near extinction. In fact the Natives, as they were first encounter, were the most giving and sharing people on earth.
    It's fantastic that you once talked to a half-black woman once. Did you ever think of talking to the monkey dog cousin that certainly must be your half inbred mother/father's uncle?

    Alaska needs you and your money pilfering. Let me come into your home and piss and **** all over it, then tell me how you feel when I've screwed you wife, you daughter, and your mother, while they and you all watch, then cut off your hands or gouge out your eyes because you tried to stop me, or worse watched. I'll say it again, PBJ, you're pathetic.
    LOL, wow you are a live one aren't you.

    I have learned history. I attended The Conejo Valley Unified School District in Ventura California and studied under the great Mrs. Eaton, who had a son named, "Chad." She used to tell us 'Chad" stories constantly.

    Dude, you're still forcing the big words, man. You can totally tell you're trying to sound smart. Your synopsis on native American history was mind blowing. Wow, I never knew. Thanks. Hey, you aren't a famous historian are you?

    ANd I did more than talk to that half-black woman. I proceeded to know her biblically. That's a true story. She was Canadian, too. And she hates "Natives." Really she hates them. You should have heard her. Yo, I didn't quite get that monkey dog cousin, inbred mother/uncle thang. Besides, I don't asscociate with my cousins.

    Dude, if you want to come and urinate and defecate in my home, that's up to you. I don't have a wife nor daughter so your rape victims will be relegated to my mother. Go for it man, if that's what turns you on. Let me know when your coming.

    If you feel so strongly aboot this Indian thing, then renounce your American citizenship........stand by your "convictions.." And Indians were treated fairly by the Europeans. The white man even gave them blankets.....

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    Just a simple FYI about a REVIVAL starting here in Central Fla. The thread turns in to something like this. WOW. If you are interested on getting involved and not sure where to start call me. This is starting to spread like wildfire and a couple of guys on the SI forum will not stop it. Surfing +beach +bible+ Jesus= good times ahead.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Just a simple FYI about a REVIVAL starting here in Central Fla. The thread turns in to something like this. WOW. If you are interested on getting involved and not sure where to start call me. This is starting to spread like wildfire and a couple of guys on the SI forum will not stop it. Surfing +beach +bible+ Jesus= good times ahead.
    No it was not a simple FYI, it was a link to an article that mentioned you forcing girls to wear rash guards while surfing to be modest and not tempt the boys while at a PUBLIC beach. I know this is a common practice at many church camps on private property but you telling folks how to dress on a PUBLIC beach is fuc&ed up and wrong.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    You know....I've been hearing alot of pro-Indian stuff lately, like, all over the place, man. Listen, if you like "Native Americans" so much then go out to Montana on the reservations and throw them a bone.

    In some areas, the stores that matter are closed due to laws of blueness. Those Indians drink Lysol. Some towns, the drunk tanks are crazy with dudes passed-out piled on top of each other.

    If Jesus wanted this continent to remain in Indian control, He would have let them destroy the European. True that. Some Canadians say Europeans were in Canada before the Washington Redskins

    I find it interesting that so many people hate Jesus on this site, especially considering the large southern population. This site is funny......isn't it? Like, people get all upset that Mr. Wayne talks some Jesus. What's wrong with that? 60% of the threads on here are the same old stuff....recycled and recycled.

    Many people think the human is some special form of life more powerful than Jesus. Ha, you fools. Yes, Charles Darwin, this is all evolution and the universe came from nothing and only houses one planet that supports life. Right........And humans were monkeys and evolved yet no other species has evolved either. We're pretty complex with many feelings and emotions for such an impersonal robotic evolution.

    I discussed Dawinism with a half-black woman once. I didn't have the heart to tell her that Darwin considered women and blacks inferior beings............ I don't know anything aboot Darwinism except the few things I do know.

    Yo, we can go to Alaska and sell pints for $ 50 -$100 bucks, man. These villages out on the frontiers have banned alcohol, though 85% of the residents are drunk. Eskimos have certain biological characteristics associated with alcohol. But really, we can sell the booze for crazy profits. I need some investment capital for inventory and a skiff(lots of water travel). Jesus, do you people have nay adventure in youse or what. So, who is with me? Let's sell some booze.

    Well said, with some awesome humor sprinkled on top