LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Has Wayne seen his poll lately?

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...highlight=poll

Sorry man, 7 out of 10 people don't want to talk about religion on a surfing forum.

Aside from any religious banter, how egotistical can you be? If starting a thread focused on the fact that someone wrote a 5 paragraph essay on you isn't the sign of a self-absorbed, arrogant, douche bag then i just don't know what is. The start of this thread appears to be "surf related", but in reality its sole purpose was to rile up a select few individuals on this forum that you know your gonna get a response from.

Wayne, in my opinion, if this forum were a kitchen and you were a utensil, you'd be a whisk. The only thing your good for is stirring the pot and whipping up conflict.
    Last edited by Aquidneck; Oct 28, 2013 at 05:46 AM.

Images
    Nice article! its about surfing and its on a surf forum! sounds good to me!

Images
    Jesus would surf.....he wore sandles and walked on water....he would surf for sure......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cgrizzard View Post
    Well said, with some awesome humor sprinkled on top
    Right on CGrizzard. You earned a box of crackerjacks. I don't know Cgrizzard some people just don't see things and take stuff way too seriously.....on a surf predicting website forum.

Brewengineer: If all species are evolving then what aboot dogs? I'm waiting for them to be able to talk and be able to drive a car. That would be so choice, dudes. I get a dog, who's just cool as hell, and he can drive me around. I'd finally be able to hunt people down from this site and do some sexual assaulting like a real European.

Me and my dog riding around
    Huntin' bad people in the Albemarle Sound
    Me and my dog getting high
    Chosing which people live or die

That verse goes out to Sergant Rick Hunter and Sergant Deede McCall of the Los Angeles Police Department

Oh Wayne, I went to church last night...hallejujah........and we got a new priest. You guys ever see Reno 911.........and Trudy Wielgel's boyfriend, Craig - The Truckee River Killer - well he looks and talks just like him. No wonder that alter boy looked so nervous. I often look at alter boys and wonder how many times he got got. Ya know what it is that I be sayin' ?

Images
    Hey Wayne, nice article. It's sweet when people are recognized for doing something good for the youth in their community. Maybe it will encourage people to do something for others in their own sphere of influence. Keep up the good work.

This flatspell (prolonged knee to thigh boat wakes) is pissing me off, because if there were waves I would not have wasted my time reading this drivel. Now I have added to it: Most of you guys and gals are going straight to hell for not wearing rash guards and showing way too much butt crack. Crack kills! Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me. I love you Wayne. You asshole!

Why doesn't everyone who hates Jesus just not post in this thread? All the kikes can have their own thread, along with fat hippy Buddhists, arrogant atheists, towel-heads, Dot-heads, whatever you happen to be. Then we talk about surfing in all the other threads.

for all those cheering Wayne on, how do you not see the parallels between a madmad on the beach proselytizing and telling people to cover up and a madman in the middle eastern desert saying the same thing?

Wayne is a the taliban in sheep's clothing. If Wayne had his way, wed all believe what he believes and he believes in an ancient myth that is balls to the walls lunacy....F*ck science and engineering, we have FAITH. and abstinence seems to work ALMOST all the time, eh Mary?

time to grow up and be an adult, there is no savior, you(we) need to solve your (our) own problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    Why doesn't everyone who hates Jesus just not post in this thread? All the kikes can have their own thread, along with fat hippy Buddhists, arrogant atheists, towel-heads, Dot-heads, whatever you happen to be. Then we talk about surfing in all the other threads.
    Wow and you claim to be christian after spewing that hate!?! Half of the people who disagree with Wayne are christians but disagree with his methods not Christ. It's like the crusades, as a christian would you condone the mass killing of others in the name of God?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Wow and you claim to be christian after spewing that hate!?! Half of the people who disagree with Wayne are christians but disagree with his methods not Christ. It's like the crusades, as a christian would you condone the mass killing of others in the name of God?
    I didn't claim anything. I'm just an equal opportunity offender. I hate novice longboarders more than any of the above groups overall.