LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    chuckie, I am not Yankee, but keep the sleuthing, maybe one day you will find a clue about how to not be such a mouth-breather

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Charles, self proclaimed man of god..... what would Jesus do to that dummy? I bet he would have given him some bread and fish. Are you a man of god when it is convenient?

Bill hicks explains it best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R370YkYhV0w

"Ever notice how people who believe in creationism, look really un-evolved? eyes close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet..."

And if you are a christian and you dont like what I am saying...then...forgive me....

and tattling chuckie? seriously? I grew up in NJ where a tattle tail, AKA a RAT is the lowest thing you can be
    .....now suck it
    Love Bill Hicks. The truth in his comedy made it even better.

The only REVIVAL going in here is a revival of the 'eight-starving-possums-in-a-garbage-bag' type fighting that is now so characteristic of this forum.

I could almost commend some of you for your maturity and reasoning.

Or maybe I could get into the fray, asking Wayne to reveal whether or not he harbors the same discriminatory homophobic attitude as the church.

Or I could even remind Chuck-E-Cheese of what kind of sonic-ear-clap snitches get down here in the real 'Merica.

But hey.... f*ck it.

LETS WATCH 'DEM POSSUMS FIGHT!!! YEEEEEEEEEHAW!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    MODERATOR ! Please review Yankee. Surely this troll is due for an infraction. A slap on the ears should do it.
    Dude first you call for my baninshment and now yankee, I mean, come on. If you can't handle the breeze don't go opening the windows. I could care less about anyone here's personal beliefs, choice of board(or vessel), but dude, enough of that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    thank you capecdog, I will look into that, I am lil slow with it for sure, but then again its a hobby and not my job

return s
    print (untangleMessage(a,b,c))

these two coming up error, ima newb (using pyscripter)
    Delete the spaces in front of the lines. It's a formatting issue.

Quote Originally Posted by capecodcdog View Post
    a = "Y d dso ph o"
    c = ",u!oigd tnso!"
    b = "odeG o&yoicl"

# similar to 3xN rail fence crypto, civil war circa
    def untangleMessage(e,f,g):
    s = ''
    for i in range(len(e)):
    s = s + e[i] + f[i] + g[i]
    return s
    # post may have maligned indentation
    print (untangleMessage(a,b,c))
    I think there's an issue with the alignment in your variables dawg.

Here try mine:
    a="Y0!4 pY rb1 @y uhC U110 k"
    b="0 t 43o$f33tn0n!uyr3 nme!"
    c="LbcI0 Uu 1rh urc z0 xd1a !"

oohhh! now everyone is playing! nice!
    this is waaaay better than cable

Images
    zaGaffer, MIS Bro',

Haha! That's cool. I think the post maligned the white space in our abc string definitions, thus the printout didn't make (sense). It could be the differences in the interpreters we're using. Try the GUI, I think you'll like it. But I did get the drift of your message. I crunch & surf ok, probably crunch better, although both are improving.

BTW, zaGaff, many moons ago I did some field work at a facility on Pt. Loma. SD was nice. Casa de Bandino in old town was superb.

Be well. Peace.
    Last edited by capecodcdog; Oct 29, 2013 at 06:11 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Dude first you call for my baninshment and now yankee, I mean, come on. If you can't handle the breeze don't go opening the windows. I could care less about anyone here's personal beliefs, choice of board(or vessel), but dude, enough of that nonsense.
    Seldom i like when the windows are wide open. When did I say you need banishment? Well if I did I didn't mean it. Yankee however is the true troll on this forum. Posting nothing of use and trashing peoples threads on the regular.

id say Roy is the true troll.

Jesus has left the internet.