LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    'surf lesson'= your first mistake.
    EXACTLY!! and I learned to not trust a christian EVER!!

PJB, correct. Not feeling myself. I haven't had one epic fall session this year, tube count can be tallied on one hand. It ain't right! If I was feeling balanced myself at the moment I would probably not even touch this thread.

Hey Julia, next time don't pay the freak that tries to scam you! Always approach a transaction as though the other party is trying to scam you. IT sucks, but WAY safer that way and you make out better in the end.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliaep View Post
    The ONLY thing I don't like about surfing is all the jesus freaks. I skied for several years in the Colorado Rockies and didn't have to deal with any of these ego maniacs. The biggest jerks I've run into so far while surfing have been the jesus freaks. They really are shameless self promoters and greedy mean-spirited dishonest marketers. I took a surf lesson from one of the jesus freaks (I didn't realize she was one). I had my own board but she insisted I use her board because then I would catch waves better. I didn't realize the price would go up from $75 to $90. Then when I paid her with five 20 dollar bills, she conveniently didn't have a 10 dollar bill to give me change. Plus, I had to pay $8 to park at AI state side for the lesson. That's $108 for a fricken lesson and I had my own board!!!! Don't get me started on the other jesus freak douche bag I met in the water a few months later. Such hypocrites it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!! My next thread will be about rip off surf instructors who you should avoid!!
    i know many Christians - literally hundreds of them - and have never met one who even slightly resembled the spirit or manifested the qualities of Jesus as described in biblical literature. not even one.

I bet wayne likes christian rock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TsL0DO-c1E

Surfing is not a good sport to be taught. its best if learned on your own with some prompting.

And Indians were treated fairly by the Europeans. The white man even gave them blankets.....
    Thank you "Paddington Jetty Bear" for being the funniest person on swellinfo.

Religious chicks are fine, but yeah.... be careful not to squirt a little surfer dude up in there, cause if you do...she's havin him!! Just make sure you do doggy style, everyone knows you can't get pregnant from behind.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i know many Christians - literally hundreds of them - and have never met one who even slightly resembled the spirit or manifested the qualities of Jesus as described in biblical literature. not even one.
    "The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today
    Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips
    Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle.
    That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_7u9gX7VE

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Very relevant and insightful. Hypocrisy is still #1, as it's always has been since it all started. It was JC's pet peeve 2K years ago.