LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 232
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin MD
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Not trying to accomplish anything other than to offer my oppinion on Wayne's MO of gathering followers to my faith.
    At some point, it stops being an offer of an opinion, and starts becoming at a minimum repetitious and more like you're trying to shame him or pursuade him to back down from his convictions. Kind of like what a lot of religious people do. This thread, and the countless others before it on exactly the same topic really dont belong belong on a surfing forum.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    id say Roy is the true troll.
    I'd agree with that. Although spawning chucka-boo-boo is impressive (and repulsive) if they are 4 thousand miles apart.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    I just want to thank:
    1natkitchen
    2bungalowparkbob
    3Dosxx
    4Clemsonsurf
    5Losttsol
    634th StreetSurfing ( Lived in OC up to 5 years ago What break do you surf)
    7Goodvibes
    8Xylem Surfboards
    9 Sandblasters ( still trying to figure you out)
    10 PJB ????
    11 WalkingonH2o
    12 imperial
    13capecodcdog ( Need to talk)
    14 dirouen
    15 Charles Taylor

    THanks for the POSITIVE. If any you guys are interested in talking PM me. I would really like to get this ministry spread along the beaches.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #124
    A band from years past and their take on it...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDfrrgqy_Eo
    I thought it was funny!

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I just want to thank:
    1natkitchen
    2bungalowparkbob
    3Dosxx
    4Clemsonsurf
    5Losttsol
    634th StreetSurfing ( Lived in OC up to 5 years ago What break do you surf)
    7Goodvibes
    8Xylem Surfboards
    9 Sandblasters ( still trying to figure you out)
    10 PJB ????
    11 WalkingonH2o
    12 imperial
    13capecodcdog ( Need to talk)
    14 dirouen
    15 Charles Taylor

    THanks for the POSITIVE. If any you guys are interested in talking PM me. I would really like to get this ministry spread along the beaches.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah. PLEASE do PM wayne. That way we can get back to surfing aspects.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Yeah. PLEASE do PM wayne. That way we can get back to surfing aspects.
    I will not hijack your thread. You stick to your menu PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEEEEEEE.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I will not hijack your thread. PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEEEEEEE.
    I'm merely supporting you for once, wayne. (Are you screaming or something....?)

    You asked that people PM you - - I'm all for that - - oh, heck yah jeeeesus h keeerist please PM you so you can stop posting thread after thread after thread about hayzeus effing keerist in the guise of 'surfboards for kiddies.'

    We're talkin' hayzeus h here, no one's hijackin' anything, cupcake.

    Someday, you'll make another newspaper article dood. You know you will! But this time it will be your twisted mugshot. And then the young lives that you shattered will stream forth like so much broken pottery. More newspaper articles will follow. And then you go away, and they go live ruined lives, and the vicious cycle starts again with the proselytizing insanity. You're like so many.

    You don't have a better way, you don't have all the answers, you don't have the right to bombard children with false claims & bombastic fear-inducing threats that they follow you & your mystery ship or else they go to hades. And this surfing disguise......do you also post on soccer websites as the soccer dad for hayzeus, donate some balls & you'll take care of the kiddies....? yikes

    Is your mentor Eddie Long...?

    People who claim holier-than-thou, as you do, are the ones who are wacked out beyond anyone's comprehension.

    'Impacting the coast for common sense.'
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 30, 2013 at 01:40 AM.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,666
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I just want to thank:
    1natkitchen
    2bungalowparkbob
    3Dosxx
    4Clemsonsurf
    5Losttsol
    634th StreetSurfing ( Lived in OC up to 5 years ago What break do you surf)
    7Goodvibes
    8Xylem Surfboards
    9 Sandblasters ( still trying to figure you out)
    10 PJB ????
    11 WalkingonH2o
    12 imperial
    13capecodcdog ( Need to talk)
    14 dirouen
    15 Charles Taylor

    THanks for the POSITIVE. If any you guys are interested in talking PM me. I would really like to get this ministry spread along the beaches.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They didn't all post positive things. Many were posting more negative things towards the other negative posts. Two negatives make a positive? You just like them because they defend you.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,942
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You don't have a better way, you don't have all the answers, you don't have the right to bombard children with false claims & bombastic fear-inducing threats that they follow you & your mystery ship or else they go to hades. And this surfing disguise......do you also post on soccer websites as the soccer dad for hayzeus, donate some balls & you'll take care of the kiddies....? yikes

    Is your mentor Eddie Long...?

    People who claim holier-than-thou, as you do, are the ones who are wacked out beyond anyone's comprehension.

    'Impacting the coast for common sense.'
    Hahahaha! You said hades...



  10. #130
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,942
    Images
    6
    Sorry, had to post this one too, it's funnier w/ better sound quality...