Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 228
  1. #121
    A band from years past and their take on it...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDfrrgqy_Eo
    I thought it was funny!

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    7,861
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I just want to thank:
    1natkitchen
    2bungalowparkbob
    3Dosxx
    4Clemsonsurf
    5Losttsol
    634th StreetSurfing ( Lived in OC up to 5 years ago What break do you surf)
    7Goodvibes
    8Xylem Surfboards
    9 Sandblasters ( still trying to figure you out)
    10 PJB ????
    11 WalkingonH2o
    12 imperial
    13capecodcdog ( Need to talk)
    14 dirouen
    15 Charles Taylor

    THanks for the POSITIVE. If any you guys are interested in talking PM me. I would really like to get this ministry spread along the beaches.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah. PLEASE do PM wayne. That way we can get back to surfing aspects.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Yeah. PLEASE do PM wayne. That way we can get back to surfing aspects.
    I will not hijack your thread. You stick to your menu PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEEEEEEE.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    7,861
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I will not hijack your thread. PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEEEEEEE.
    I'm merely supporting you for once, wayne. (Are you screaming or something....?)

    You asked that people PM you - - I'm all for that - - oh, heck yah jeeeesus h keeerist please PM you so you can stop posting thread after thread after thread about hayzeus effing keerist in the guise of 'surfboards for kiddies.'

    We're talkin' hayzeus h here, no one's hijackin' anything, cupcake.

    Someday, you'll make another newspaper article dood. You know you will! But this time it will be your twisted mugshot. And then the young lives that you shattered will stream forth like so much broken pottery. More newspaper articles will follow. And then you go away, and they go live ruined lives, and the vicious cycle starts again with the proselytizing insanity. You're like so many.

    You don't have a better way, you don't have all the answers, you don't have the right to bombard children with false claims & bombastic fear-inducing threats that they follow you & your mystery ship or else they go to hades. And this surfing disguise......do you also post on soccer websites as the soccer dad for hayzeus, donate some balls & you'll take care of the kiddies....? yikes

    Is your mentor Eddie Long...?

    People who claim holier-than-thou, as you do, are the ones who are wacked out beyond anyone's comprehension.

    'Impacting the coast for common sense.'
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 30, 2013 at 01:40 AM.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    3,586
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I just want to thank:
    1natkitchen
    2bungalowparkbob
    3Dosxx
    4Clemsonsurf
    5Losttsol
    634th StreetSurfing ( Lived in OC up to 5 years ago What break do you surf)
    7Goodvibes
    8Xylem Surfboards
    9 Sandblasters ( still trying to figure you out)
    10 PJB ????
    11 WalkingonH2o
    12 imperial
    13capecodcdog ( Need to talk)
    14 dirouen
    15 Charles Taylor

    THanks for the POSITIVE. If any you guys are interested in talking PM me. I would really like to get this ministry spread along the beaches.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They didn't all post positive things. Many were posting more negative things towards the other negative posts. Two negatives make a positive? You just like them because they defend you.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,776
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You don't have a better way, you don't have all the answers, you don't have the right to bombard children with false claims & bombastic fear-inducing threats that they follow you & your mystery ship or else they go to hades. And this surfing disguise......do you also post on soccer websites as the soccer dad for hayzeus, donate some balls & you'll take care of the kiddies....? yikes

    Is your mentor Eddie Long...?

    People who claim holier-than-thou, as you do, are the ones who are wacked out beyond anyone's comprehension.

    'Impacting the coast for common sense.'
    Hahahaha! You said hades...



  7. #127
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,776
    Images
    6
    Sorry, had to post this one too, it's funnier w/ better sound quality...


  8. #128

    wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...sun-surf-faith

    Son Followers Ministry from another persons perspective. Anyone looking to join this cause of surfing and JESUS contact Wayne for more info.
    I know I'm late to the party but I have a rhetorical question. What does a carpenter who died 2000 years ago 7000 miles away who never laid eyes on the ocean have anything to do with surfing? Seriously. I don't post a lot, but this thread is annoying the hell out of me.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'd agree with that. Although spawning chucka-boo-boo is impressive (and repulsive) if they are 4 thousand miles apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    ....But this time it will be your twisted mugshot. And then the young lives that you shattered will stream forth like so much broken pottery...
    'Spawning chucka boo-boo'.... hahaha... priceless. This week is off to a great start. Yank's front-runnin for the Pulitzer!

    "Good! Use your aggressive feelings boy... Let the hate flow through you!"

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    776
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    'Spawning chucka boo-boo'.... hahaha... priceless. This week is off to a great start. Yank's front-runnin for the Pulitzer!

    "Good! Use your aggressive feelings boy... Let the hate flow through you!"
    Disappointed