LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Images
    That was one of the last movies worth watching IMO.

Images
    image.jpg

I saw this reposted on Facebook. What gives ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    image.jpg

The "doctrine of the Pharisees" did not die off in the 1st Century. These were the dudes that had an issue when Jesus dined with the tax collectors and other social outcasts. I think He might have a problem with this.

image.jpg

Ah, jeeeeeeeeeeez. You've run off into the woods & lost your way yet again chucka-boo-boo.

Imminent event warning!
    Thread hijack by boo-boo on the horizon & closing awfully fast.

I have been to the top of this 185-post high heap, and Lord doth it wreak of thy Bull's sh**t.

I support the goal of youth encouragement through surfing, and as I have linked before, I linketh again: Stoked Mentoring does everything positive that Wayne does, with ZERO proselytizing. So support them, if all you supposed "I cheer for good" premarital-sex havin' dinosaur-believin half-assed Christians actually support the goal of benefiting youths.

Capecod, from one dog to another, there is some legit Theology churning up in that gourd of yours.

The rest of you mindless scripture touting fundamentalists need to stop copy-and-pasting biblical verse into this forum, and take a good look in the mirror. According to your book, Earth is 5000 years old. So what about the dinosaurs? What of the fact that most Christian holidays fall on the same dates as old pagan holidays? For the sake of Romans making it easier to convert, of course. OR... What a coincidence!

Have you ever seen those 'Celebrity Ghost Hunter' TV shows? Do you believe in ghosts? Because apparently, Jesus's mother never had sex with his father, or anyone. Thus it must be a miracle, the holy ghost!! One woman gets knocked up by god-knows-who and tells her husband... that she slept with no-one!

Shocking! Tell me this- if your next child was black, and your wife said she slept with no one else, would you believe her? Would you conclude that she was impregnated by the Lord Almighty's power? Would you assume that the Almighty was black? Or that only the ghost was black?

Belief and truth, those are just words man. Truth is shifty, like your local beachbreak; like definitions, truth is whatever the most people agree on it to be. You know, the people with guns. Think of Urban Dictionary, but with armies. So forget about all your truth and belief nonsense. Faith is where it's at, that's what makes the world go round Merica!

So.... the truth AIN'T out there, Scully. Do you believe in ghosts? If you have sex with a ghost, are you still a virgin? And if your wife is f**king a black ghost, is that cheating?

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
    ~Ephesians 6:10-18

You guys are very creative. Some of you are ,well a little compulsive. Listen God's Word is true. All the other methods I do not even look at. It is not religion, it is a relationship with Jesus. Simple, any ?'s just call me. Waist high clean tomorrow, water temp 80*. Any of my friends want to join the family 2morrow.
    Last edited by sonfollowerssurf; Nov 1, 2013 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
    ~Ephesians 6:10-18

You guys are very creative. Some of you are ,well a little compulsive. Listen God's Word is true. All the other methods I do not even look at. It is not religion, it is a relationship with Jesus. Simple, any ?'s just call me.
    And your post once again has exactly what relevance to surfing..? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

wyanetheinsane, what happened did the white perv van run out of gas? Is that why you're baaaaack?

Or have the responsible parents hidden all of your juvenile targets from thine sticky clutches?

Hayzeuus h effing keerist may be in this thread, but you aka waynetheinsane, are permeating this Forum like stank priest. Yes, stank priest....I'd post a pic of the care-giving freak but he's doing 30 to life.
    Last edited by yankee; Nov 1, 2013 at 02:06 AM.

image.jpg

churchsign.jpg

I saw this reposted on Facebook. I'd say it's pretty accurate.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    churchsign.jpg

I saw this reposted on Facebook. I'd say it's pretty accurate.
    Some crafty photo shop there I must say.

slashdog, stop you are making too much sense, logic has no place here