LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Future "Best Post of 2014" nominee.
    Seconded. In between dysthymic rants and awarding himself NA chips for spending $12k/yr on cannabis, rcarter is capable of a solid one liner now and then.

Images
    hey emass dat dog be shredin!! hlook at that carve. now thats the pic!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Seconded. In between dysthymic rants and awarding himself NA chips for spending $12k/yr on cannabis, rcarter is capable of a solid one liner now and then.
    I thank you dlrouen and Emass for the nomination, I'm trying to start early this year and sweep all categories! Also only chips I get have salsa and cheese on em.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    hey emass dat dog be shredin!! hlook at that carve. now thats the pic!!
    Yeh breh. Had to pull a rail to get back in the pocket going left. Can't believe I didn't listen to you about the LB - dogg's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Wayne, Earth was here millions upon millions of years before Jesus...think about it rationally and you will realize that what your saying is a fairy tale. I am catholic and I'm not stupid enough to believe that bull****. Wake up, dude
    Direct hit by KB!

wayne the insane, no worries, you'll likely be in prison for abusing the Rhode Island grom who's throwing himself out there in exchange for a trip to PR; that simple white van ride to RI by wayne the insane will take care of two SI Forum hemorrhoidals in one fell swoop.

Images
    Millions of things to discuss. 800 religions to debate over. With 800, Christianity has to be the right one cause we live here in the us. Yeah, man it's so coincidental....

this thread title is a lie. the warning is that Jesus is nowhere near this thread. wayne is by definition an antichrist

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Direct hit by KB!

wayne the insane, no worries, you'll likely be in prison for abusing the Rhode Island grom who's throwing himself out there in exchange for a trip to PR; that simple white van ride to RI by wayne the insane will take care of two SI Forum hemorrhoidals in one fell swoop.
    Looks like he's lowered his bounty to a bar of homemade wax. I guess everything really is negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Looks like he's lowered his bounty to a bar of homemade wax. I guess everything really is negotiable.
    Must be sex wax right?
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 3, 2014 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Must be sex wax right?
    Zinga... !