LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    By the way, native American inuit Indians were slaughtering each other, too, before us white folks got here, in case you thought they were all so peaceful. there is no one righteous. however, pjb, your words ain't Christian, either. there's drunks and drug addicts in every people on the planet. there's hate and hurting in believers and unbelievers all throughout human history, too. sonfollower is torture to me especially, because I know Jesus is the Christ, and sonfollower is using His name to glorify himself and cause trouble and make hate and misery.

Images
    Drunks and drug addicts are the worst........

Hey, what was non-Christian aboot my words? Really what was blasphemous aboot them words?

I think you may have assaulted me verbally, unprovoked, a few years ago. Now, that ain't christian. I'll out-Christian any of youse guys on here.

Alright I'll check in a little later, I have to walk to the liquor store. I always drink on the 26th of October. I hope there's no drunks hanging out in front of the liquor store.

And Beachbreak of Chadwick, no really, eskimos have a certain genetic characteristic concerning the ingestion of alcohol........I'd tell you, but I want you to look it up. People learn better on their own. This ain't no bs, there is really something to this.

Wayne, how hypocritical of you to judge women by what they wear to the beach, or men by their addictions, or sailors for swearing. Why do you feel the need to impose your beliefs on others? Why do religious people hate freedom and free will? Why does it bring you such satisfaction to obsess over man who died 2000 years ago?

Your whole deal of making girls wear rash guards sounds a little fishy... Almost Muslim... Why not make them cover up head to toe? Strange line you have drawn.

Maybe it's something else, maybe you can't handle seeing a little skin on young girls because it makes you feel all funny down there... Does it get you all excited? Does someone have woman/girl issues? Maybe even a little closet homosexuality? You religious types are famous for that kind of stuff...

I am not joking when I say that you need some serious psychological help, the type that you cannot get from a church. You are delusional and I fear for those around you. Best of luck.
    Last edited by leethestud; Oct 26, 2013 at 11:45 PM.

sorry,pjb,but what about drunk irish,german,italian,french,etc.,etc.,etc.?just sayin' before we start classifying all Christians the same even though sonfollower hurts me more than lee and yankee. the guy is an anti-Christ looking for hatred.the Jesus I believe is God says to love everyone regardless.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I am not joking when I say that you need some serious psychological help, the type that you cannot get from a church. You are delusional and I fear for those around you. Best of luck.
    not sure i'd put it that way, but Wayne is a case study in something - that's for sure. at various times, Wayne has presented himself as the martyr, the troll, the shameless self-promoter, the messiah, the prophet, the attention whore, the victim, the zealot, the righteous, the entitled, the persecuted, to name a few.

Wayne channeling his inner Taliban is yet another piece of the puzzle falling into place.

anyone who judges anyone or justifies violence is wrong. morally and spiritually... what aboutt he whore that was supposed to be stoned for adultery? let him who has no sin cast the first stone
    Jesus broke up the laws of the pharisees and wanted one thing: love
    anything less is not enough and anything more is monstrous

brings me to 2 questions:
    if slaves hate slavery, why are some adults down with adultery?
    second point, judge not lest ye be judged, got that kooks? Yes I am aware of the stunning irony in that sentence, so suck it

If you do not like it do not open it. Same people are always throwing Jesus under the bus. Why bother? You guys behind the computer are, wow I do not know what to say. Let's start here, if you are not sure about Jesus read the book of John. You guys are going to come to a point in your life where you need a Savior. Wait a second you need that NOW.

anyone waiting for someone else to solve their problems will be waiting a long long time.
    its about taking responsibility for your actions and not relying on a savior to absolve you for your sins

" oh I dont need to work on myself, I can continue to live my life and not work on change because I believe a myth and I am forgiven. Now that I am forgiven and dont need to change, let me tell other people what they need"

homie, best thing you can do is stfu and go live a pious life, people will see you and say 'hay that's great, lemme try'. Your proselytizing is absurd.

Gaggeth unto me with a spoon....

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    If you do not like it do not open it. Same people are always throwing Jesus under the bus. Why bother? You guys behind the computer are, wow I do not know what to say. Let's start here, if you are not sure about Jesus read the book of John. You guys are going to come to a point in your life where you need a Savior. Wait a second you need that NOW.
    Most of the posts against you are about your methods and your forcing of your beliefs on others. The rash guard thing is GOD D@MN ridiculous! If you are going to offer surfing to kids to keep them away from drugs/gangs/violence, Etc go for it that is a great but lay off being the fashion police nazi @ss dictator you are and just let the kids surf. Then as said before live the christian life, be happy and others who WANT to know how you did it will ask. Did you ever stop to think that just surfing alone may be enough to turn these kids away from a self destructive lifestyle they are leading?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    So, yes, institutionalized slavery is a thing of the past in our country.

SON FOLLOWER WAYNE... what would you do if a troubled homosexual youth showed up at your seminar on Sunday?
    Would you try to convert him to straight? Certainly, in a Christian, mind, a person's natural tendencies are wrong. I should never be nude, even as I was born that way. I should never feel sexual pleasure, even though my body is designed to gain physical and psychological satisfaction from it.
    Great post Slashdog, except for one thing, the word, "Institutionalized." I love the Suicidal Tendencies song, but slavery is far from over in this country. We, yes, we, the great country of America are still the number one traffickers of sex slaves in the world, and our beloved Hawaii, is the number one distribution point for human trafficking in the world. That is a tough battle, and religious bigots alight, this is startling given the amount of slavery that goes on in the world at large, but, and this is a big BUT, It is the Christian influence of colonial expansionist Europe, that perpetuates and makes this so. The hate and vitriol of Columbus, the Puritans and others as expressed through their Christian-dom was what destroyed the cultures of the rest of the world. Only Christians justified the pure destruction of indigenous societies because somehow, they were not modest.

Its kind of like the Duggars and the fact that the mom, 20+ births strong, is a whore who doesn't use birth control but sells herself to the highest bidder on TV.

I believe in the Christian precepts as presented by Christ (Peace and Love all the way), but in no way, shape or form do I give any love to the multifarious groups of Christians who preach Christ while spreading hate, distaste for our gloriousness as beautiful beings, in nakedness and expressiveness. We are meant to live, not unlike Adam and Eve in the Garden of Bounty that is our earth. Religions seem to do everything they can to censure and destroy our enjoyment and freedom.

The fact that this thread started with a warning, that "JESUS is in this thread" shows the very hate that the original poster presents to those of us -Heathens - who might not like it so much. I stated previously that I respect that the SonFollower crowd is teaching kids to surf, but I do not respect the insistence that somehow our culture - beach, surf, otherwise - needs more modesty. If you don't like looking at my naked-ity, stay home. That's why I love my too big board-shorts, all and often ya'll get a good look at my uncaring ASS. As for me, I love and worship the glory that is a hot bod, made by God, blending with the transcendence that is this place I call home. "Catch a Wave, and your sitting on top of the world."