LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Should Roy stay or go?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

20 44.44%
  • Stay

25 55.56%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Vote on Roy: Should he stay or should he go

I know this will not convince Roy to leave even if it is overwhelming on the go side but I just want to see the numbers. Please no comments on his boards as we have enough threads on that, just your vote on stay or go.

Images
    You guys are ridiculous. Roy stays. Don't check the forum if you don't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    You guys are ridiculous. Roy stays. Don't check the forum if you don't like him.
    I'm sure he will stay I just want to see the numbers of how members feel about him.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Yeah come on cater pull your head in. Roy stays. Just ignore the threads that him and I converse in. I shall do the same for you friend.

Images
    If anything you should poll me out I'm the one throwing sonic ear smacks around these parts.

Like Roy or not he's got every right we do to stay here. I just wish he'd stop going on about his boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    If anything you should poll me out I'm the one throwing sonic ear smacks around these parts.
    Man Charles I got no real problem with you and your love of wooden boards. My problem as you know is with Roy's delusional pricing model for his boards. If you want to build them for your self or sell them at reasonable profit that is great and I am glad you like em and would never say any thing against that. As for the poll I knwo it will not get Roy to go but is more for my own interest in others opinions.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I actually agree with Choy on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Like Roy or not he's got every right we do to stay here. I just wish he'd stop going on about his boards.
    Yeah I guess the poll was a little wrong in the stay or go idea. I will say Roy has the right to be here just like everyone but I probably should have asked for votes on is he delusional or sane on his board building theories as that is what bothers me not the man himself.

I never believed this was the real Roy.