LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Should Roy stay or go?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

28 45.16%
  • Stay

34 54.84%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I actually agree with Choy on this one.
    Choy... I actually like it it's funny

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post

is he delusional or sane on his board building theories as that is what bothers me not the man himself.
    You said it was only the pricing which bothers you, make up your mind.

Clearly my designs are insane, I hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    You said it was only the pricing which bothers you, make up your mind.

Clearly my designs are insane, I hope that answers your question.
    Your pricing is laughable and insane, your opinion that all other boards pale compared to yours is egotistical and just plain wrong. That a little clearer for you?

I do not hold any such opinion, and as you know 'insane' is a compliment in surfing lingo.

I do not hold any such opinion, and as you know 'insane' is a compliment in surfing lingo.
    Excuse me but I have never held the opinion that my boards are 'better than all others' please do not misquote me.
    To quote you then douche bag (for a 2nd time). Here is your post from the other thread:
    The reason why I keep making them is that they work better as wave making utensils than the industry offerings, all of which are handicapped by trick surfing requirements or other anomalies.
    Sounds like your opinion is that your boards are better than ALL other industry offerings according to your words not mine.

Images
    You all should go

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    To quote you then douche bag (for a 2nd time). Here is your post from the other thread:

Sounds like your opinion is that your boards are better than ALL other industry offerings according to your words not mine.
    If I had meant 'better' I would have said so.

'Better' is only meaningful relative to one's goals. It makes no sense to use it as you have done without qualification in a misguided attempt to paraphrase what I wrote.

If I had meant 'better' I would have said so.

'Better' is only meaningful relative to one's goals. It makes no sense to use it as you have done without qualification in a misguided attempt to paraphrase what I wrote.
    You did say better. This is your quote word for word from Charles build thread. All I did was bold the word all in the last post. Any more comments moron or are you to dumb to remember what you typed less than 24 hours ago?

The reason why I keep making them is that they work better as wave making utensils than the industry offerings, all of which are handicapped by trick surfing requirements or other anomalies.

chucka-boo-boo & gnome need to stroke one another in their own threads, instead of hijacking every thread into talkin' bout wood boards. And gnome is abusing this Forum because he is using every bit of every thread he can to promote his product; lest yee forget, he is selling that crap, ergo, whenever he's on here he's pumping product & giggling over his keyboard in hobbit-land.

chucka-boo-boo (the mannequin rapist) and gnome (the sales agent for wooden aircraft carriers) are worse than wayne-the-insane and clemmy-the-troll-snake in terms of vapid, self-serving, narcissistic posts as well as their hemorrhoidal tendencies to hijack every thread into how great they are and / or how great their kindling piles are.

Tell me again, pls? Why did gnome get banned from Swaylocks?
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 26, 2013 at 04:09 AM.

'Better' and 'better as wave making tools' do not have the same meaning.

The first, used by yourself is a statement which is so broad that it is necessarily false in many cases. The second is carefully qualified so that it is logically possible that it has a higher truth content.

Thus I did not say 'better' in the sense in which you used it. Broadening the statement which I made by removing the qualifier, in order to make a false argument on my behalf is an informal fallacy in argument known as the 'straw man'.