LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Should Roy stay or go?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

20 44.44%
  • Stay

25 55.56%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This thread, too, will turn into another gnome home, you watch & see.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    chucka-boo-boo & gnome need to stroke one another in their own threads, instead of hijacking every thread into talkin' bout wood boards.

They're almost, but not quite, as bad as wayne-the-insane and clemmy the troll-snake in terms of their hemorrhoidal tendencies to hijack every thread into how great they are and / or how great their kindling piles are.

Tell me again, pls? Why did gnome get banned from Swaylocks?
    Hijack threads ? Your delusional Yankee. You have just hijacked my entire makaha board thread. You are the ring leader to he idiot convention hijacking circle jerking that goes on around here. I still get the sense you use multiple usernames to gain leverage your a cunning evil troll. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    'Better' and 'better as wave making tools' do not have the same meaning.

The first, used by yourself is a statement which is so broad that it is necessarily false in many cases. The second is carefully qualified so that it is logically possible that it has a higher truth content.

Thus I did not say 'better' in the sense in which you used it. Broadening the statement which I made by removing the qualifier, in order to make a false argument on my behalf is an informal fallacy in argument known as the 'straw man'.

There he goes again....

instead of hijacking every thread into talkin' bout wood boards.
    Clearly the accusation above is false.

The only threads in which i am currently discussing wooden boards are this one, which has my name on it, and another which has my name on it, neither of which were started by me.

i have also been contributing to the 'fish oil' thread and have not mentioned wooden boards there.

I have also observed that many other threads exist.

And gnome is abusing this Forum because he is using every bit of every thread he can to promote his product

Incorrect.

I could be posting about wooden boards on dozens of threads, but I am not.

chucka-boo-boo (the mannequin rapist) and gnome (the sales agent for wooden aircraft carriers) are worse than wayne-the-insane and clemmy-the-troll-snake in terms of vapid, self-serving, narcissistic posts as well as their hemorrhoidal tendencies to hijack every thread into how great they are and / or how great their kindling piles are.
    Another false statement... neither Charles nor I post on every thread so your statement cannot be true.

I am also posting on the fish oil thread without mentioning surfboards at all, which deals another blow to your theory.

Tell me again, pls? Why did gnome get banned from Swaylocks?
    That depends upon who you ask.

I can tell you what the official reason given by Mike Paler the site owner was, if you like.

'Better' and 'better as wave making tools' do not have the same meaning.

The first, used by yourself is a statement which is so broad that it is necessarily false in many cases. The second is carefully qualified so that it is logically possible that it has a higher truth content.

Thus I did not say 'better' in the sense in which you used it. Broadening the statement which I made by removing the qualifier, in order to make a false argument on my behalf is an informal fallacy in argument known as the 'straw man'.

Are you kidding me with this babble! You said your boards are better wave making tools, meaning they ride waves better than the industry boards that are handicapped according to your post. That is definitely saying your boards are better than the industries boards at riding waves. No amount of cryptic word play on your part will hide what you meant. You are truly F'ed up in the head aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Hijack threads ? Your delusional Yankee. You have just hijacked my entire makaha board thread. You are the ring leader to he idiot convention hijacking circle jerking that goes on around here. I still get the sense you use multiple usernames to gain leverage your a cunning evil troll. That's all.
    I've been elevated to ring leader status....?! aw, boo-boo, you shouldn't have!

ok, so just to feed your conspiracy theories, guess who I am now:
    Archy
    emass8'
    rcarter
    barack obama
    aka pumpmaster
    jean claude killy

Points for you, chucka-boo-boo if you know who the last moniker is....no looking me up on google, you wascally wabbit!

I'm the real Roy Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I never believed this was the real Roy.
    HI MY NAME IS
    HI MY NAME IS

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Are you kidding me with this babble! You said your boards are better wave making tools, meaning they ride waves better than the industry boards that are handicapped according to your post. That is definitely saying your boards are better than the industries boards at riding waves. No amount of cryptic word play on your part will hide what you meant. You are truly F'ed up in the head aren't you?
    Your mind is a rather blunt instrument it seems... once again you have changed the meaning of my post in an attempt to discredit it.... there is a big difference between 'better at making waves' and 'better at riding waves', given that there are many different standards of what constitutes good wave riding. Clearly my boards are not better as noseriding platforms or vehicles for aerial hops.

So, you should read more carefull and think more carefully, in my opinion.

I've been elevated to ring leader status....?! aw, boo-boo, you shouldn't have!

ok, so just to feed your conspiracy theories, guess who I am now:
    Archy
    emass8'
    rcarter
    barack obama
    aka pumpmaster
    jean claude killy

Points for you, chucka-boo-boo if you know who the last moniker is....no looking me up on google, you wascally wabbit!
    Jean Claude once described himself as 'a very boring fellow' I hope that helps.

Jean Claude once described himself as 'a very boring fellow' I hope that helps.
    Um, actually gnome...? No one is all that interesting, and some people are way, way less interesting than others. You, for example: the center of your own delusions. You keep jamming your phallic fantasies at this Forum. You're just not that interesting & your product line is slicked-up crapola from the Mesozoic Era.

Does the Randy Rarick review of your floating garbanzo bean have to be posted yet again...?

Discuss.