LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Should Roy stay or go?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

    28 45.16%
  • Stay

    34 54.84%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 90
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Man, for someone who put on a display of sympathy searching....."That's it I'm leaving this site...."

    it's in rather poor taste to call out whether someone should be "voted - off" of here.

    I don't know much aboot Roy, as I stay away and respect youse guys' board threads, but everyone has the right to be on here. I'm an American and so is Roy, even though he's from a foreign land. This isn't some lame British surf predictin' site. This site is full of attitude and freedom - the way God intended surf predictin' sites to be. I give props to the powers that be in lightening the F up when it comes to un-American censorship and banishments. No one wins when people get banned or exiled.

    Though Roy and those British people should cease trying to correct Americans spelling. English is OUR language, we invented it, and we damn well know how to spell it.

    Thank you.....

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Man, for someone who put on a display of sympathy searching....."That's it I'm leaving this site...."

    it's in rather poor taste to call out whether someone should be "voted - off" of here.

    I don't know much aboot Roy, as I stay away and respect youse guys' board threads, but everyone has the right to be on here. I'm an American and so is Roy, even though he's from a foreign land. This isn't some lame British surf predictin' site. This site is full of attitude and freedom - the way God intended surf predictin' sites to be. I give props to the powers that be in lightening the F up when it comes to un-American censorship and banishments. No one wins when people get banned or exiled.

    Though Roy and those British people should cease trying to correct Americans spelling. English is OUR language, we invented it, and we damn well know how to spell it.

    Thank you.....
    Yes I admitted that it was in bad taste to have the poll of stay or go, you and the others are correct that he has a right to be on here. Like I said I should have made the poll on is he nuts or not or something along those lines. Cause even some of those who said he should stay still disagree with his theories and ego. Also I never should have given Roy another chance to spout off his craziness but I can not change the poll or delete the thread.

  3. #73
    Ego shmego, nuts shmuts... I'm into surfboards and surfing, all the rest is BS.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Very nice, RCarter.

    It takes a real man, with full testicles, to do what you did in your last post. Very good. Very good to see that in today's society. Oh, how's the lifestyle change going? I'd give a bull's testie right now to get lit, but I have no resources to do so as of now. Funny how life is. One moment you got a fat sack in your pocket everyday and all the resources you can imagine, and then one day you don't.

    Hey Roy, do youse guys in New Zealand have cannibus sativa?

    And........RCarter, excellent idea. This site should and shall have threads questioning one's sanity. I totally dig it. RCarter, I'd be flattered if you would do a poll on whether or weather I am sane or not. I'd love to see what the people think. I'd do it to myself, as I do intercourse, but I don't know how......as in intercourse.

    Thank you. And, I reckon I might, should, a start reading these surf board building forums. I didn't know Roy was a controversial figure.

    And hey, is it just me......................or do any of youse guys get a creppy pedophile feeling when that dude, Wayne posts.................I don't know, but mentioning kids and vans in the same context kind of gives me the creeps.........and he seems so dedicated and focused on getting kids into the van........

    I don't know.....maybe it's just me.........

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    737
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Very nice, RCarter.

    It takes a real man, with full testicles, to do what you did in your last post. Very good. Very good to see that in today's society. Oh, how's the lifestyle change going? I'd give a bull's testie right now to get lit, but I have no resources to do so as of now. Funny how life is. One moment you got a fat sack in your pocket everyday and all the resources you can imagine, and then one day you don't.

    Hey Roy, do youse guys in New Zealand have cannibus sativa?

    And........RCarter, excellent idea. This site should and shall have threads questioning one's sanity. I totally dig it. RCarter, I'd be flattered if you would do a poll on whether or weather I am sane or not. I'd love to see what the people think. I'd do it to myself, as I do intercourse, but I don't know how......as in intercourse.

    Thank you. And, I reckon I might, should, a start reading these surf board building forums. I didn't know Roy was a controversial figure.

    And hey, is it just me......................or do any of youse guys get a creppy pedophile feeling when that dude, Wayne posts.................I don't know, but mentioning kids and vans in the same context kind of gives me the creeps.........and he seems so dedicated and focused on getting kids into the van........

    I don't know.....maybe it's just me.........

    Pjb the time I've spent in New Zealand which was on the south island in the Nelson lakes region and Marlborough sounds for a sailing voyage I met a man who's last name was Rankin. He mixed honey into his whiskey bottles and smoked all sorts of herbal substances. I'm willing to bet the sativa of which you mention is in high abundance in NZ going by my experience there. This Rankin fellow was an epic man. New Zealand honey is par none. Makuna is my favorite and it's great with whiskey.
    Last edited by Charles Taylor; Oct 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM.

  6. #76
    Roy is delusional for thinking that his product is worth the prices he charges. Realistically, if his product was worth a sh*t, someone would be selling parallel profile boards to the masses at a reasonable price. Charles showed us that you can do it yourself, in your garage. Is a charles board worth $500000? If not, why not?

    Also, charles, quit being such a weirdo about it. You have built yourself a nice surfboard. Go ride it. That should be the end. What else am I missing?

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Very nice, RCarter.

    It takes a real man, with full testicles, to do what you did in your last post. Very good. Very good to see that in today's society. Oh, how's the lifestyle change going? I'd give a bull's testie right now to get lit, but I have no resources to do so as of now. Funny how life is. One moment you got a fat sack in your pocket everyday and all the resources you can imagine, and then one day you don't.

    Hey Roy, do youse guys in New Zealand have cannibus sativa?

    And........RCarter, excellent idea. This site should and shall have threads questioning one's sanity. I totally dig it. RCarter, I'd be flattered if you would do a poll on whether or weather I am sane or not. I'd love to see what the people think. I'd do it to myself, as I do intercourse, but I don't know how......as in intercourse.

    Thank you. And, I reckon I might, should, a start reading these surf board building forums. I didn't know Roy was a controversial figure.

    And hey, is it just me......................or do any of youse guys get a creppy pedophile feeling when that dude, Wayne posts.................I don't know, but mentioning kids and vans in the same context kind of gives me the creeps.........and he seems so dedicated and focused on getting kids into the van........

    I don't know.....maybe it's just me.........
    LOL thanks for the comment bro! Soberness is going well now. I'm not sure if a poll on your sanity would be needed man, I think your sane but like many a little fed up with the world and it's ways and perhaps long for a different (maybe better) time. And yes I do get a creepy touching kids no no spots feeling from Wayne and his van.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Charleston ,sc
    Posts
    152
    Roy should stay.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    The claims are backed up by wind turbine science
    nonsense. what to the bumps do? catch air better to spin the turbine? why are there no bumps on the dozens of recently built windmills where I live?

    those fins on a humpback whale are for directional changes, and not fast ones. turbines deal with propulsion. the fins also adjust cant/angle relative to the fusiform body, while those on a surfboard to not
    the bumps may serve a myriad of purposes (sensory receptors, etc), increasing efficiency and allowing for dynamic water movement is just one possibility

    NEED TO SEE MATH

    its that simple

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    737
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    nonsense. what to the bumps do? catch air better to spin the turbine? why are there no bumps on the dozens of recently built windmills where I live?

    those fins on a humpback whale are for directional changes, and not fast ones. turbines deal with propulsion. the fins also adjust cant/angle relative to the fusiform body, while those on a surfboard to not
    the bumps may serve a myriad of purposes (sensory receptors, etc), increasing efficiency and allowing for dynamic water movement is just one possibility

    NEED TO SEE MATH

    its that simple

    MIS your clearly sitting around in Darwin's waiting room awaiting your final chromosome. will I post an equation to you no. Read the swaylocks link I posted. It's about theory and the basic understanding of physics. After all your in Darwin's waiting room.