LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

'Going Feral' Roy's upcoming book...

We dropped out back in 1991, escaped to an offshore island and lived for 14 years off the grid, I'm writing about what happened. #Going_Feral Subscribe for updates and short stories, thanks.

Images
    here we go again i bet the only thing feral was all the gay sex yall were having.

No house no telephone no electricity no running water no sewerage reticulation no plumbing no vehicle no bank no eftpos no credit card no internet.

It would have been great if you stayed.

Sounds interesting. Like Waldon but with surfboards. What about wax and ding repair?

What's with the extreme pintails and surf astronaut suits?

I wouldnt say going feral was exactly fair for your family....
    so... that's a pretty nasty injury to your face... what happened and how did you handle it in feral terms?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    We dropped out back in 1991, escaped to an offshore island and lived for 14 years off the grid, I'm writing about what happened. #Going_Feral Subscribe for updates and short stories, thanks.

That's really great stuff Roy. Man you really did your face some work, I'd like to hear that story.

Those boards with the black rail bands look sweet.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Sounds interesting. Like Waldon but with surfboards. What about wax and ding repair?
    ^ yeas walden of surf

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

I wouldnt say going feral was exactly fair for your family....
    They all had a great time, actually.

so... that's a pretty nasty injury to your face... what happened and how did you handle it in feral terms?
    Allowed myself the luxury of purchasing a few stitches ( one of only two times I used a doctor in the past 20 years) but removed them myself with a pair of nail scissors and was back in the water a week after the accident.