LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by srfman11 View Post
    roy, i've lurked on swaylocks for a LONG time, and also lurk on here too. I can't say I like most of your boards. However, this 8'4", is superb.
    thanks, i'm doing some of them in foam soon, she rode well.

here's part 2 of the photo archive

cool, for my skinny a$$, I would not ride that unless I was charging 23 footers. A 6'2" planshape would be pretty good for around here though.

Images
    image.jpg

Roy is the fin and tunnel off sett on this board or is it an optical illusion ?

No. It's just the angle of the pic

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    image.jpg

Roy is the fin and tunnel off sett on this board or is it an optical illusion ?

Images
    what a nut job...

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    You can ask my children yourself if you want to exit your own toxic fantasy and enter reality.

They are on my facebook friends list... and I'm not Paskowitz.

My children were given the choice ( and still are) of schooling at home or at the regular insititution.
    Why the hell wouldn't they choose the U-HAUL trailer with the word "SCHOOL" stenciled on the back? C'mon. NoBrainerz.com right there, rhetoric at its finest. Obvi they wanted the short bus on steroids/HGH.

So no running water...would your kids have been allowed at public school?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

Why the hell wouldn't they choose the U-HAUL trailer with the word "SCHOOL" stenciled on the back?

C'mon. NoBrainerz.com right there, rhetoric at its finest. Obvi they wanted the short bus on steroids/HGH.

Too scared to ask so just assumes. Why does this remind me of US foreign policy?

Too scared to ask so just assumes. Why does this remind me of US foreign policy?
    At least we have a foreign policy, noise.

If NZ had any semblance of foreign policy then the world's second largest producer of mutton would be due for an invasion any day now. Wearing your pants legs inside your big boy boots again....?

While I am wholeheartedly in favor of gnome bashing, killing people for their natural resources does not a foreign policy make

I don't get that ambiguous post. May be the superior home schooling you're used to, so bear with my just over GED intelligence.

Go back to Deliverance you beta caveman. Not even a cool dominant caveman.