LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    This week, each one of you has a homework assignment. You're gonna go out, you're gonna start a fight with a total stranger...You're gonna start a fight and you're gonna lose.
    Yes, brah. This is what I'm talking about. FC is the schitt.

this clip has subliminal message.

More pictures:

That is classic. Great post, MIS.

Do you now understand what 'classic' is, chucka-boo-boo...? No, no, no, not gigantic hulking wooden candlesticks that float for a few minutes.

BTW, boo-boo-booskie, it would appear that you yourself have hijacked the gnome's own thread. Witness the gnome desperately trying to direct attention away from your go-figure 'sonic ear flaps' to his go-figure self-made videos about his life on the psych ward.

We are observing some interesting behavior, in that the gnome is posting ever-more pics & vids about himself, as he is maniacally wont to do, while sitting there in his duck pond cursing the very day that he let you take over the 23' wooden board department at The Nuthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    That is classic. Great post, MIS.

Do you now understand what 'classic' is, chucka-boo-boo...? No, no, no, not gigantic hulking wooden candlesticks that float for a few minutes.

BTW, boo-boo-booskie, it would appear that you yourself have hijacked the gnome's own thread. Witness the gnome desperately trying to direct attention away from your go-figure 'sonic ear flaps' to his go-figure self-made videos about his life on the psych ward.

We are observing some interesting behavior, in that the gnome is posting ever-more pics & vids about himself, as he is maniacally wont to do, while sitting there in his duck pond cursing the very day that he let you take over the 23' wooden board department at The Nuthouse.

Roy's ability to simultaneously stand on the beach filming while also surfing is of course second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Roy's ability to simultaneously stand on the beach filming while also surfing is of course second to none.
    Speaking of oneself in the third person, yet again. Have another blow for your nose.

The narcissistic freak show is alive & thriving here on SI Forum.

Witness the gnome desperately trying to direct attention away from chucka-boo-boo's go-figure 'sonic ear flaps' to gnome's go-figure self-made videos about his life on the sheep ranch.

Speaking of oneself in the third person, yet again. Have another blow for your nose.

The narcissistic freak show is alive & thriving here on SI Forum.
    Roy refers you to his previous post on the subject of writing about oneself in the third person.

DP...!!! Where you been, mang?!
    Working my a$$ off, but going to cure that with some solid waves this weekend

Oh Charles I know that a cupped hand smack to the ears is a real and effective move if done correctly, my comment was directed at the one you posted in the video on your latex friend. You need to be a whole lot quicker than Baby Huey (thanks MIS I'm gonna use that one a lot!) to actually pull it off though. Same with the spinning back fist you seem to adore. Please oh please post more videos of your impressive skills, I really need some laughs. Does Tosh take videos from vine? Oh and a WWF brawl with you and your twin would be the most epic thing ever posted on SI for damn sure!

Oh and by the way before you start questioning my training my Grand Master who trains me 4 times a week, who's demo and weapons team I fight for is two time world champion 7th Dan, W.H. Jun. We are also trained in Hapkido by 9th Dan Grand Master Shin Hank Shik.