LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    For your information what the USA does affects everyone on the planet.

Your attitude is again typical of US foreign policy.

It's a distraction from the endless gutter humour which some of you are posting, and as you know it is a picture of the author so has some relevance.
    Yes being the greatest Nation on the planet does mean what we do affects everyone but like I said as Americans we don't give two sh!ts about what a douche from NZ thinks. Your country almost never responds to help out others nor do you have a valid army, hell my son's Cub Scout troop could probably kick your armies @ss. I know a lot of the world disagrees with US foreign policy and even a lot of Americans do too, and as Americans it is their right too just as Charles stated his opinion about it and I'll tell you I very much disagree with the current administration, but as a New Zealander on an American forum I'd advise you shut the FU(K up about America and keep your opinions on OUR nation to your damn Gandalf looking self.

P.S. Brewengineer I never saw Roy's comments on the holocaust. What thread was that in?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yes being the greatest Nation on the planet does mean what we do affects everyone but like I said as Americans we don't give two sh!ts about what a douche from NZ thinks. Your country almost never responds to help out others nor do you have a valid army, hell my son's Cub Scout troop could probably kick your armies @ss. I know a lot of the world disagrees with US foreign policy and even a lot of Americans do too, and as Americans it is their right too just as Charles stated his opinion about it and I'll tell you I very much disagree with the current administration, but as a New Zealander on an American forum I'd advise you shut the FU(K up about America and keep your opinions on OUR nation to your damn Gandalf looking self.

P.S. Brewengineer I never saw Roy's comments on the holocaust. What thread was that in?
    It isn't on this forum. Just google it.

If I want your advice I'll ask for it.

As a matter of fact 'globalisation' has led to us getting copy and paste laws directly from the USA here in NZ, Janet Napolitano even came here to push a recent law through... so, when you lot stop f*cking with us and the rest of the world we'll perhaps be less interested in your government, until then you'll get my opinion whenever i feel like posting it.

You have over 700 military bases in foreign countries and yet think that non Americans have no right to speak about US policy?

Rank hypocricy.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    It isn't on this forum. Just google it.
    I found it! Wow Roy posting videos denying the holocaust what a new low even for you.
    http://community.magicseaweed.com/vi...hp?f=9&t=33844

If I want your advice I'll ask for it.

As a matter of fact 'globalisation' has led to us getting copy and paste laws directly from the USA here in NZ, Janet Napolitano even came here to push a recent law through... so, when you lot stop f*cking with us and the rest of the world we'll perhaps be less interested in your government, until then you'll get my opinion whenever i feel like posting it.

You have over 700 military bases in foreign countries and yet think that non Americans have no right to speak about US policy?

Rank hypocricy.
    Read my post again moron, never said you could not have your opinion or speak about or policies, just said we don't give a rats @ss about your opinion. If you don't want US politics in your weak @ss little country then elect some leaders who will stop asking them to come help out. Just some recent facts about your country and US relations:

1. According to the 2012 U.S. Global Leadership Report, 56% of New Zealanders approve of U.S. leadership, with 23% disapproving and 21% uncertain. So you are in the minority, Hell even in our country Obama does not have that high of an approval rating!

2. New Zealand and the United States are old friends. While the United States is an immensely powerful nation, New Zealand is a small country, possessing for the most part only soft power, but with a record of deploying to help troubled nations find a way forward. New Zealand and the United States, with our strong shared values, can work together to shape a better world, as we are. That, and our strong economic, scientific, education, and people to people ties, makes this relationship a very important one to New Zealand, which we seek to strengthen. —Prime Minister, Helen Clark, Speech to Asia Society, Washington, D.C., 23 March 2004

3. After WWII, New Zealand joined with Australia and the United States in the ANZUS security treaty in 1951, and later fought alongside the United States in both the Korean and Vietnam War, plus the Gulf War and the current Afghanistan conflict. So again your country sides with the US

4. Both countries soldiers have fought together in the two world wars and New Zealand supported US interests in every regional conflict in the 20th century and lately in the war against terrorism. So yet again your country sides with the US

While you may disagree with the US but the facts show your country or at the very least it's leaders agree with it. Again between your denying the holocaust thread and anti American speak on an American web site I would say you the biggest pile of dog sh!t that has ever graced this forum, the intraweb or for that matter the face of the planet. In all honesty I would say the world would be vastly better if you never existed and I hope to God you drown on your next surf session.
    Last edited by rcarter; Nov 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM.

If you don't want US politics in your weak @ss little country then elect some leaders who will stop asking them to come help out.
    I voted, my country is not weak, and having the 'food safety bill' forced on us by the US and others and rammed through under urgency is not exactly helpful.

Quite frankly I prefer the Chinese infiltration to anything the US has to offer us in terms of government action. Individuals from the US I welcome of course..

So you are in the minority
    What of it?

Again between your denying the holocaust thread and anti American speak on an American web site I would say you the biggest pile of dog sh!t that has ever graced this forum, the intraweb or for that matter the face of the planet.

I am not ant American I am anti US government policy, that is all.

Furthermore 'holocaust denial' is a fairly meaningless marketing handle which has no relevance to my opinions at all. Do I deny that Hitler's regime mass murdered huge numbers of people including many of the Jewish faith? Absolutely not, so you can take your petty libelous witch hunt and stick it.

In all honesty I would say the world would be vastly better if you never existed and I hope to God you drown on your next surf session.
    That's not a wish which God will respond to, I advise you not to make such evil statements, but if you do you should make the request to those of a satanic bent as that is the kind of thing they deal in.

You have lost any semblance of perspective or morality in your current manic and hateful state... I disagree with US foreign policy and make surfboards which I offer for stupendous amounts of money, that enrages you so much that you wish me dead?

You would do well to have a rethink.

I voted, my country is not weak, and having the 'food safety bill' forced on us by the US and others and rammed through under urgency is not exactly helpful.

Quite frankly I prefer the Chinese infiltration to anything the US has to offer us in terms of government action. Individuals from the US I welcome of course..

What of it?

Furthermore 'holocaust denial' is a fairly meaningless marketing handle which has no relevance to my opinions at all. Do I deny that Hitler's regime mass murdered huge numbers of people including many of the Jewish faith? Absolutely not, so you can take your petty libelous witch hunt and stick it.

That's not a wish which God will respond to, I advise you not to make such evil statements, but if you do you should make the request to those of a satanic bent as that is the kind of thing they deal in.

You have lost any semblance of perspective or morality in your current manic and hateful state... I disagree with US foreign policy and make surfboards which I offer for stupendous amounts of money, that enrages you so much that you wish me dead?

No. You are a selfish person and a sociopath. You have evil in you. I am not religious, but I know horrible c*nts. And you are one horrible c*nt.

This is the last post I will make regarding Roy Stuart. I have been taught to lead intrusive forces into emptiness. This will also be the last time I spend any energy reading posts regarding him. Surf is up! Aloha!

What of it?

Your own past PM called your military SOFT. That is another word for weak. In the thread referenced you belittled the Holocaust by quibbling over the exact numbers killed by the Nazi's, even 1 is too many so arguing over the numbers is retarded and disrespectful to the jews that died and their families and further stated that it was used to rile up anti German sentiment to further the war. And I did not ask or pray to God to kill you, saying "I hope to God" is a phrase we use often here in the south. You have made more enemies in this thread than any other one you have posted in. Please keep up your bullsh!t and get yourself banned form SI like so many sites before. If I remember correctly the Admin is from Delaware, the first of these great states in the US and will probably get fed up with your trashing the US on his forum. Keep in mind you brought US policy into this thread with a snide comment at my innocent quoting of a line from The Karate Kid. In all honesty I do truly hate you, think you were a waste of your dads cum and hope too God, Satan, Allah or any other person or deity listening that you cease to exist as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    This is the last post I will make regarding Roy Stuart. I have been taught to lead intrusive forces into emptiness. This will also be the last time I spend any energy reading posts regarding him. Surf is up! Aloha!
    If only others would follow you, this forum would be a better place.

Your own past PM called your military SOFT. That is another word for weak. In the thread referenced you belittled the Holocaust by quibbling over the exact numbers killed by the Nazi's, even 1 is too many so arguing over the numbers is retarded and disrespectful to the jews that died and their families and further stated that it was used to rile up anti German sentiment to further the war. And I did not ask or pray to God to kill you, saying "I hope to God" is a phrase we use often here in the south. You have made more enemies in this thread than any other one you have posted in. Please keep up your bullsh!t and get yourself banned form SI like so many sites before. If I remember correctly the Admin is from Delaware, the first of these great states in the US and will probably get fed up with your trashing the US on his forum. Keep in mind you brought US policy into this thread with a snide comment at my innocent quoting of a line from The Karate Kid. In all honesty I do truly hate you, think you were a waste of your dads cum and hope too God, Satan, Allah or any other person or deity listening that you cease to exist as soon as possible.
    You have serious issues.