LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Your own past PM called your military SOFT. That is another word for weak. In the thread referenced you belittled the Holocaust by quibbling over the exact numbers killed by the Nazi's, even 1 is too many so arguing over the numbers is retarded and disrespectful to the jews that died and their families and further stated that it was used to rile up anti German sentiment to further the war. And I did not ask or pray to God to kill you, saying "I hope to God" is a phrase we use often here in the south. You have made more enemies in this thread than any other one you have posted in. Please keep up your bullsh!t and get yourself banned form SI like so many sites before. If I remember correctly the Admin is from Delaware, the first of these great states in the US and will probably get fed up with your trashing the US on his forum. Keep in mind you brought US policy into this thread with a snide comment at my innocent quoting of a line from The Karate Kid. In all honesty I do truly hate you, think you were a waste of your dads cum and hope too God, Satan, Allah or any other person or deity listening that you cease to exist as soon as possible.
    Carter I think your issue is that you take things way to personal sometimes. Your axe wound is bleeding some more eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Carter I think your issue is that you take things way to personal sometimes. Your axe wound is bleeding some more eh ?
    Yes I take comments about my country very personally and Charles my issue is Roy talking sh!t about the USA when he is a low down piece of crap Kiwi fruit. He took a light hearted comical quote from a movie and decided turn it into a personal attack against the country I love and many great Americans have died for even though his country does squat in real terms to help the world or countries that are suffering. Then I found his thread regarding the holocaust and my opinion on him went from thinking he is delusional about his boards to knowing he is just a worthless piece of donkey dung. Like I said before he has made a lot of enemies in this thread and even though I know you love his boards you would be well warned to steer clear of defending a USA bashing cock sucker lest you turn SI against you as well. My last statement on this subject will be:

The USA is the greatest country in the world and anyone who says different can go FU(K themselves!
    Last edited by rcarter; Nov 3, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    No Charles my issue is Roy talking sh!t about the USA when he is a low down piece of crap Kiwi fruit. He took a light hearted comical quote from a movie and decided turn it into a personal attack against the country I love and many great Americans have died for even though his country does squat in real terms to help the world or countries that are suffering. Then I found his thread regarding the holocaust and my opinion on him went from thinking he is delusional about his boards to knowing he is just a worthless piece of donkey dung. Like I said before he has made a lot of enemies in this thread and even though I know you love his boards you would be well warned to steer clear of defending a USA bashing cock sucker lest you turn SI against you as well. My last statement on this subject will be:

The USA is the greatest country in the world and anyone who says different can go FU(K themselves!
    I respect your patriotism. I too love this country.
    However your tone comes off very offensively, to wish all other foreign countrymen to go f themselves might be a problem with your foreign policy.

Indeed his rant is typical of the problem which I mentioned, sane people like yourself Charles are needed to keep such errant characters in line and to maintain the high reputation which your countrymen deserve.

a CT vs Rcart showdown, this could be amazing.

big bubba vs lean and mean

Can't we all just be friends!?!?!?!? I love all of you no matter what.