LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    No offices for me friend. Just a shop with wood and power tools ...
    And latex dummies. Please don't forget about the latex dummies.

In all seriousness though, as Fitz said, please do take pics...

Chuck I've got a minion headed there now to do recon and report back. Just went to my third E or ESE or ENE break and there's swell there but it's not hitting those breaks as intended. This is def a S and SSE at the moment. Need breaks that can respond to S.

Images
    Yes south indeed. Higgins and kennebunk will be good for sure but with this south west sonic wind clap I'm afraid those spots will be 7 second massive chop swell. Tomorrow the off shore will kick in better I think. Spicoli long sands with a a south east swell works and the given south west wind, Libby's cove or lobster cove 'it has two names' might be great. U get nice lefts and rights at the cove, very protected from south wind. It's the southern most end of long sands. Good at high tide or dead low I've found

New England is getting big ! I'll be charging pretty heroically this late afternoon and tomorrow with my Roy designed olo gun
    Is "New England" your code name for your backyard wading pool, chucka-boo-boo....?

FYI...chop doesn't look bad at the breaks I've seen so far. Not messy yet as would be expected. It's peeling for the most part when it does break. This is all at high tide so take that for what it's worth. And the wind has been pumping strong for 12 hours already. Interested to see what south facing points are like right now that have higher swell headed in.

Yes south indeed. Higgins and kennebunk will be good for sure but with this south west sonic wind clap I'm afraid those spots will be 7 second massive chop swell. Tomorrow the off shore will kick in better I think. Spicoli long sands with a a south east swell works and the given south west wind, Libby's cove or lobster cove 'it has two names' might be great. U get nice lefts and rights at the cove, very protected from south wind. It's the southern most end of long sands. Good at high tide or dead low I've found
    I know you guys like your N and NW winds but wouldn't anything that's rotating to a higher degree of more westerly wind than the initial SSE be progressively better there?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    f*ck you, Im a real person,
    I came here to be entertained as I recover from surgery. and you are confused? You arent used to that by now? the kids jumble in the paper likely perplexes you, I am surprised you dont walk around with a helmet
    baby huey, I dont hate you, but your posts open you up for so much ridicule, its like punting a soccer ball that's rolling towards you, I just cant help it.

I so hope those vines make it onto Tosh, that would be the sh*t icing on the poop cake.

I came here to be entertained and honestly Yankee has been thoroughly entertaining, a key reason he has been so so funny is because you keep yielding pure gold for material, you're like a slot machine of jacka$$ery and we just hit 7's across the board. keep it up though please, Ive said it once and I will say it again, this is better than cable
    This is Forum Gold. Taking it to another level, MIS.
    "slot machine of jacka$$ery" ........... sweet!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I know you guys like your N and NW winds but wouldn't anything that's rotating to a higher degree of more westerly wind than the initial SSE be progressively better there?
    Oh yeah anything that's due west or north west and even north can turn on allot ad spots. The south facing spots are killer with N, NW winds obviously. It's still possible to find lots of very protected spots that remain immune to strong cross shore south westerly. River mouth, and Libby's cove are some of the top places i think of when seeking sw protection. I'd be weary of anything south facing today today tho as it's bound to be very very choppy.

If you have minions send them on a reckon mission.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Wow I must say I am taken aback your polite comment. Here is a link to the school I train at and a video of Grand Master Shin conducting a class. He trains police in PA where he lives but also travels too Mexico and Europe to train there too. He made the funniest comment about how Hapkido does not leave as many visible marks like punches and kicks since everyone is filming the police and charging them with brutality!

My School: Grand Master Jun is the little balding guy in the center. The photo is of our latest Black Belt class.
    http://www.championjun.com/

Grand Master Shin. He was born in 1939 and in insanely bad @ss! He bent my finger back so far it did not hurt till 20 min later!
    Hey grasshopper, how come the black belts are dropping their hands when they throw those most difficult shin kicks? Is this to invite an assailant to try the two handed sonic ear clap, only to be led into a trap?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Hey grasshopper, how come the black belts are dropping their hands when they throw those most difficult shin kicks? Is this to invite an assailant to try the two handed sonic ear clap, only to be led into a trap?
    Don't know, that is not my school he is teaching at in that vid.