LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Roy the makaha did very well today
    Good show, how were the waves?

I'm in awe of several things right now:
    1) The hypocrisy of Roy's degradation of our nationalism while he won't even wear a tuxedo from New Zealand in his glamour shot. He had the balls to go and wear a Canadian one.
    2) Roy's glamour shot itself.
    3) "got bronzed" is apparently the new "got pinned"
    4) The quantity of parasitic organisms in Roy's mustache alone is exponentially greater than the number found in Bob Marley's dreads. Can't say he's not the perfect host!
    5) How proud Roy is of his glamour shot.

It amuses me to ponder that you guys once thought I wasn't real. I'm now convinced Roy is a fabrication. This character is way too larger than life to walk this earth, let alone walk a pier whittled into a Gulliver-sized surfboard. No wayz braddahs. This glamour shot put me over the edge with ability to believe in such a stiff.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I don't think you really have all your facts straight. But don't let that stop you.
    I'm assuming your the far left type. That's ok. I don't do the whole welfare thing, never collected a dime. I'm very American you god damn clowns. Made in the USA. Not your Chinese throw away culture type.

. Rise n shine SI. Morning sesh for Charles and the makaha at Higgins beach today ! 4-6 ft south swell at a south facing spot.

Emass. Higgins is the place today.

I'm assuming your the far left type. That's ok. I don't do the whole welfare thing, never collected a dime. I'm very American you god damn clowns. Made in the USA. Not your Chinese throw away culture type.

. Rise n shine SI. Morning sesh for Charles and the makaha at Higgins beach today ! 4-6 ft south swell at a south facing spot.

Brah. Glad you're so discreet. Seriously. Not that there's a shottload of SI brahs that'll be charging Maine breaks soon but let's keep good things to ourselves. 86% of the reason I charge in Maine when I do is because it's a road less traveled. Unless you're talking about the 103 idiots in 3/2s (or thicker) sitting on their LB at Gooch's in 91 degree August sun waiting for 10 inches to multiply to a foot. Not hitting Higgins today, brah. Those damn Colby kids would piss me off more than the 10.5 foot sway in tide.

I'm at the break right now with mad snacks, water, Get Pitted remix on CD, and two sticks ready to get me pinned. Nowhere near Vacationland today Chuck. I'm gonna charge extra hard today too since I didn't get to charge yesterday's chopfest since my grandmother nearly exited the earth and could any minute now. She's always told us never to be half-assed so she's be proud of my effort today.

PB&J...I'm at the break to make sure it's good. I'm the first one here. Waiting for this damn sun to rise in an hour. SUPper...can I stare at the sun this morning? I may do it Sunday morning to burn my retinas out in a self-protective mechanism so I never have to lay sight on another elvish glamour shott.

Far left? Haha, yeah right. I am an independent. The two party system is bullsh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Well, I disagree with the current US foreign policy, get over it.

Yeah and I disagree with Israeli policy too, sorry about that.

Anyway this photo just won a bronze at the 'Iris' professional photography awards...

Okay but since you are not an American we don't give a rats @ss what you think of our policy and your opinion means squat since you don't vote for our government so you can get over that. Also what the fark does that picture have to do with anything in this thread? How self absorbed are you to post that stupid crap?

Images
    That's a great pic of Roy there. An amazing beard.

That's a great pic of Roy there. An amazing beard.
    you managed to say that without choking on flaccid man meat, well done

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post

Okay but since you are not an American we don't give a rats @ss what you think of our policy
    For your information what the USA does affects everyone on the planet.

Your attitude is again typical of US foreign policy.

Also what the fark does that picture have to do with anything in this thread? How self absorbed are you to post that stupid crap?
    It's a distraction from the endless gutter humour which some of you are posting, and as you know it is a picture of the author so has some relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    you managed to say that without choking on flaccid man meat, well done
    I'll let you do the honors MIS-13..."not that there's ________ _____ ____ ____"