LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Emass, please bro, he's epsilon or gamma material at best....just don't get surprised if he riots for some SOMA

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    While I am wholeheartedly in favor of gnome bashing, killing people for their natural resources does not a foreign policy make
    Why so much hate MIS ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Why so much hate MIS ?
    I'm so sick and tired of all these haters
    That's why I go hard like AC Slater

Props to you Roy!!!

Wish I had balls half the size of yours!!! It takes a hardcore MFer to just pack up and live off the grid like that! You definitely get the award for living life to the absolute fullest and doing and living what you love.

I can see why you have a lot of haters... I'm jealous as hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    Props to you Roy!!!

Wish I had balls half the size of yours!!! It takes a hardcore MFer to just pack up and live off the grid like that! You definitely get the award for living life to the absolute fullest and doing and living what you love.

I can see why you have a lot of haters... I'm jealous as hell!!!
    Thanks, we gave up a waterfront house on a perfect point to do it ... man we were green, all those years of education and we had no clue about lots of basic stuff, soon learnt though.

Here's a small excerpt: http://surf.co.nz/forum/surfing-chat/7889/

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Thanks, we gave up a waterfront house on a perfect point to do it ... man we were green, all those years of education and we had no clue about lots of basic stuff, soon learnt though.

Here's a small excerpt: http://surf.co.nz/forum/surfing-chat/7889/
    Good to see you have no tact when communicating with people in your own country. I thought it was a special attitude we received as Americans. Equal opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Good to see you have no tact when communicating with people in your own country. I thought it was a special attitude we received as Americans. Equal opportunity.
    Clearly you don't understand kiwis, surfco, or Roy you egg.

Clearly you don't understand kiwis, surfco, or Roy you egg.
    Oh, no? So kiwis don't understand the meaning of tact? Calling someone an idiot is proper civilized conversation?

Calling me an egg, now that is actually funny. Keep referring to yourself in the third person, mr. sociopath.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Oh, no? So kiwis don't understand the meaning of tact? Calling someone an idiot is proper civilized conversation?

Calling me an egg, now that is actually funny. Keep referring to yourself in the third person, mr. sociopath.
    Hang out on surf.co for a while, you might get it eventually, once you get to know everyone, perhaps even Roy...

Hang out on surf.co for a while, you might get it eventually, once you get to know everyone, perhaps even Roy...
    I don't think I need to know any more sociopaths. I already work for one.