LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 166
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Things to consider:
    -yankee has absolutely zero validity to anything surf related, except perhaps his opinion regarding food after surf. Anything else that has been valid from his brain is lost in the archives of SI, if they exist it's buried deeply under its troll Mecca it had spawned.
    -Yankee frequently posts negative non meaningful jibber to people who make him upset. For some reason it's upset easily.
    - it has a tendency to lash out with no provoking, a rouge type animal. Wounded or infected with a chronic virus it persists it's troll agenda.

    More to consider:
    -MIS (make it stop) is this even a name ? What are you? I'm perplexed by the existence of this character.
    -make it stop, by feeding into the yank and attempting to compliment it in its devilish scheming troll agenda, you have become nothing but a trolls pet a willing and 'bottom' pet.
    -also make it stop shows no qualities of a surfer, starts threads about movies , which is fine, but lashes hard at the people who are creative and obviously genuine surfer.

    - we've all see the sonic ear claps boys, We've all seen Roy's epic saga. The real guys will always win.

    ~Chuck Taylor
    zzzzzzzzzzzz .... must be exhausting to post such prose, eh Einstein?

    Above your pay grade again and past your bedtime, chucka-boo-boo. Time to say your evening incantation, grab your gnome pacifier & bite down hard. "Sweet dreams, cupcake," calls boo-boo da-da.

    'Mirror mirror on the wall,
    am I the boo-boo-est of them all,
    sonic clap trap what I like to do,
    another phrase for wanking true,
    out in the barn just me & my dummies,
    when no one's lookin' I call 'em hunny,
    my idol is gnome,
    he'll walk me home,
    just me & him & wooden boards,
    in his shed at night
    he shows me his magic kiwi light.'
    -- ballad of chucka-boo-boo
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 31, 2013 at 03:55 AM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Another thing to consider:

    Charles will jump on anyone who disagrees with Roy no matter what. He is like a high school guy defending his girlfriend at a party. Charles joined SI because of Roy and has made a wooden board like his hero (admirable for sure) but again can not deal with anyone saying anything negative about Roy, yet will then turn around and tell others that it is okay for Roy to have opinions but not for them to have one that is contradictory to Roy's or his. All of Charles hate for others stems from their disagreement on Roy's prices and ego regarding his own surf craft. Charles if you could accept the fact that others here do not like Roy and will have differing opinions than you and he do things would be a lot less hostile.

    And P.S. the sonic ear clap was a joke video right? If you seriously think that video intimidated anyone here then you really are delusional and not just an angry and bitter young man. Roy's "epic saga" at least took balls to leave society behind and go for it, your beating of a latex dummy has to be fodder for Tosh.O and will likely lead to a web redemption in the near future.
    Carter the hero to step in and speak a solid. My prior remark in this thread stems father back into the SI past then you are aware, after all you showed up when things got edgy and controversial.

    Why do you jump in like that ? Does it seem an opportune moment for you to get to the lead of something? To strike an insult or two to feel like your winning ?

    The sonic ear claps was not a joke. I really smack my opponents on the ear drums to Burst their equal Librium, it utterly debilitates ones ability to perform motor skills.

    Hate is a strong word, it's not possible to hate someone who doesn't exist, a troll forum user is inanimate remember.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,610
    f*ck you, Im a real person,
    I came here to be entertained as I recover from surgery. and you are confused? You arent used to that by now? the kids jumble in the paper likely perplexes you, I am surprised you dont walk around with a helmet
    baby huey, I dont hate you, but your posts open you up for so much ridicule, its like punting a soccer ball that's rolling towards you, I just cant help it.

    I so hope those vines make it onto Tosh, that would be the sh*t icing on the poop cake.

    I came here to be entertained and honestly Yankee has been thoroughly entertaining, a key reason he has been so so funny is because you keep yielding pure gold for material, you're like a slot machine of jacka$$ery and we just hit 7's across the board. keep it up though please, Ive said it once and I will say it again, this is better than cable
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Oct 31, 2013 at 04:33 AM.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    The sonic ear claps was not a joke. I really smack my opponents on the ear drums to Burst their equal Librium, it utterly debilitates ones ability to perform motor skills.

    Hate is a strong word, it's not possible to hate someone who doesn't exist, a troll forum user is inanimate remember.
    Chuck, you're beginning to sound Tyson-esque. These ear claps may soon turn into ear bitings. In that poetic post, capitalization, grammatical agreement, and spelling errors run amuck.

    By "equal Librium" do you mean the equal doses of Librium (a benzo) that rcarter takes for his anxiety? Seems to be working the last couple months...althoughhhhhh...the recent spike in aggro of his posts towards you and Patrick Roy may indicate unequal Librium dosing.

    Furthermore, Platonic philosophy and theory of forms would state it most definitely is possible to hate the form of a forum troll. Even if the forum troll is not real in the physical realm, Plato would say that a forum troll mimics the form of a douchebag and you can therefore hate him/her/it. I suggest giving a read to the allegory of the cave in Republic next time you're trying to have a toilet shott-off with seldom seen.

    Me and you is good Chuck brah. So long as you don't waste this OH+ swell on Friday at good south facing ME breaks with territorial wetty pissings on peaks at Long Sands. Think big, Chuck, reeeel big.

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    your beating of a latex dummy has to be fodder for Tosh.O and will likely lead to a web redemption in the near future.
    I sure as hell hope so because the Micah redemption skit was the schitt. Can't believe I didn't know Tosh was in AZ last weekend when I was there until after the fact. Nice ref to a great Tosh episode, RC. Now go equal your Librium just in case it's out of whack (or wack, whichever you brahs prefer).

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    The sonic ear claps was not a joke. I really smack my opponents on the ear drums to Burst their equal Librium, it utterly debilitates ones ability to perform motor skills.
    Exactly what opponents are you talking about? Ya got more of them dummies lined up? Got a cage match going on in your barn? Do you put wigs on them to make them look different?

    And exactly what martial art teaches the flat-footed, square on, chin-sticking-out, loopy arm punch (er I mean arm slap) technique? Obviously I've missed out on that one. With your skills I don't understand why you're screwing around in the woods when you should just fly to Brazil and put a beat down on Andy Silva and show the world you really are the badddest mofo on the planet. Then you can come back and charge Roy board money to teach everyone that technique.

    Was the sonic ear clap what did Ramon Dekkers in?

    Is that the only technique you have? I'd love to see some more vids of your other secret totally awesome and only known by you techniques. How about the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder? Two-handed reverse dutch rudder? One-handed flying donkey punch?

    Please post more vids, everyone could use a good laugh.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,925
    Images
    6
    Soooo much better than cable.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Exactly what opponents are you talking about? Ya got more of them dummies lined up? Got a cage match going on in your barn? Do you put wigs on them to make them look different?

    And exactly what martial art teaches the flat-footed, square on, chin-sticking-out, loopy arm punch (er I mean arm slap) technique? Obviously I've missed out on that one. With your skills I don't understand why you're screwing around in the woods when you should just fly to Brazil and put a beat down on Andy Silva and show the world you really are the badddest mofo on the planet. Then you can come back and charge Roy board money to teach everyone that technique.

    Was the sonic ear clap what did Ramon Dekkers in?

    Is that the only technique you have? I'd love to see some more vids of your other secret totally awesome and only known by you techniques. How about the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder? Two-handed reverse dutch rudder? One-handed flying donkey punch?

    Please post more vids, everyone could use a good laugh.

    Yes the sonic ear clap is real. Your so smart you have it all figured out. I'll make more videos. What would you like to see ??

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,610
    *you're...

    can we see a vid of your twin sonic ear clapping you?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    The flying knee is a good one. Also the spinning back fist is an all time favorite of mine.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,610
    seriously? if you two go all wwf on each other be sure to post it.