LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super lucky to be alive. It must have been awful driving the ski and watching her fade more and more each time she missed. Very good job by him to save her.

and I thought I was gonna die in the DOH+ we had last week here in norcal (but to be fair, I haven't ridden in waves that big and thick in years)

don't know what he thought dragging her face first through the foam was gonna help...that's what drowned her

Again? .....

Damn... Quick action by the ski operator. Or else she's gone to Davy Jones' Locker.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    So, will she hang it up after this?
    doubt that...
    she can't let this scar her for the rest of her life.

Images
    Yeah I wasn't real imprerssed by the ski operator's abilities. He kept missing and then dragged her face down. Other ski dudes grab a cracker's arm and yank 'em right on the sled......But in fairness he was probably foreign.....

Hey NYNJ: Did you get married and go on that honeymoon yet? You started a thread aboot it, so don't leave us hanging. I've been waiting for many moons to hear.

Oh waterbaby next time you get interesting waves out there tell us(me). I want to look at those cams.

the guy talking was saying she was faking. that she was just lazy. She hates to walk in to shore so she makes him drag her while she acts unconscious.

that's what I got out of what he said.

I guess I'd be more informed if I spoke Portuguese.

Images
    so how come she wasn't wearing one of Shane Dorian's nifty inflatable thingy's:

i understand it works so well, they don't even want it on the open market coz they're afraid it will create a kook stampede into big wave surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

Bad one
    Incredible

the ski driver was Carlos Burle so he was probably just more used to being towed into big waves than doing ski rescue operations