LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    This is her second major incident right? Wasn't she out for a year or two before following another nightmare?
    yeah, you're right!
    it does sound vaguely familiar , so i did a quick search, and here's what i found:
    http://www.surfline.com/surflinetv/g...-gabeira_54970

sounds like she's a glutton for punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    Saw the article on Surfline.

I don't care what everybody says..... that chick has bigger balls then all of us!!!
    thAn. sorry.

Heheheheheh

wow Burkhart, calling them out

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

Heheheheheh
    that was great. I've said it once, I'll say it again. Overhyped hightide rollers.

^ I was wondering about this (solely from an interweb commentator standpoint who would never dream of doing this kind of surfing). Not to take away from what she has done as far as charging and her motivation but skill wise from looking at the footage of some of her other rides compared to other big wave riders... there's a bit of a gap there...maybe its her size but she often doesn't look very in control. If it was a dude I think they'd get fussed at for letting their ambition surpass their skill level.

^ I was wondering about this (solely from an interweb commentator standpoint who would never dream of doing this kind of surfing). Not to take away from what she has done as far as charging and her motivation but skill wise from looking at the footage of some of her other rides compared to other big wave riders... there's a bit of a gap there...maybe its her size but she often doesn't look very in control. If it was a dude I think they'd get fussed at for letting their ambition surpass their skill level. Except for the deadly looking inside those waves don't look as critical as other big wave spots.