LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Favorite After Surf Chow....Post 'Em Up!

What's your favorite post-surf chowdown...? And if you have a favorite eat place, feel free to name it.

Here's mine:
    Fish tacos
    Mexican food
    Beer (only if not surfing second sesh)
    Chicken & rice or seafood (when in CentroAmerica & preferably at Yolanda's in Nica)

Guys....stating the obvious: it's an opportunity to start to end the gnome-chucka-booboo-wayneinsane pissing pot that this Forum has become.

Can't say I didn't try!
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Images
    I hate to say it, but more often than not I'm chowin down some buck fifty JBC's from Wendy's. In terms of FAVORITE post gnar meal, I'd have to say a big fat cheesesteak. I kinda rationalize it with myself, eating the dirtiest, nastiest food, because I worked up a nice workout in the water. I should plan a nice big fancy dinner for saturday.

every day last week, I stopped by BK and got a small choc shake and large satisfries. Their shakes actually kinda suck and the satisfries are kinda weak, but I was totally digging it at the time.

Images
    When I lived in OC, MD there was a pork barbecue place on the way back from Assateague we'd always hit up.

Images
    If it's an afternoon sesh, I usually get a hankering for Mexican or a nice big burger on the grill. In the cooler "shiver me timbers" weather, a nice bowl of Chili or a hearty stew by the fire is good.

Morning sesh, something with bacon and or sausage, eggs and a good multi-grain bread .. with butter, of course.

Of course pre-sesh is one of the "slurries" discussed in the "Fish Oil" thread, and coffee - dark roast straight black.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    I hate to say it, but more often than not I'm chowin down some buck fifty JBC's from Wendy's. In terms of FAVORITE post gnar meal, I'd have to say a big fat cheesesteak. I kinda rationalize it with myself, eating the dirtiest, nastiest food, because I worked up a nice workout in the water. I should plan a nice big fancy dinner for saturday.
    Same, except its either subway or mcfattys for me. I'm always in a car after I surf with a 2 hour drive home that my dad is lovingly and willingly proud to take the time every weekend!
    Last edited by RIsurfer; Oct 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Images
    I usually surf dawn patrol sessions and come home and eat a huge bowl of cereal. For some reason it's always what I want after an AM session.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    I usually surf dawn patrol sessions and come home and eat a huge bowl of cereal. For some reason it's always what I want after an AM session.
    Is it this?krave cereal box.jpg I love that s***!

Bearded Clam, you know puss%! LOL but for real Mexican food is my fav after a surf.