LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    2nd the late "breakfast" after a morning out. Eggs definitely, meat maybe some fruit. Beer goes well too.

Tacos, sour gummy worms, and mountain dew. Regardless of time place or day. Gotta hit those basic food groups.

Crab Quesadilla, shrimp taco, fish taco, rice & beans...and of course, some hoppy pale ale.

That place by 'Teague is called Smoker's, I think...pass it all the time and always regret not stopping, unless your talking about the spot on 50 by Royal Farms.

Due to my job, I usually surf in the evening. Even though I brew beer and love beer, my favorite post sesh routine is to hit Hometeam BBQ on Sullivan's and consume a 32oz painkiller, followed by a few smoked wings. Completely unhealthy, but it always hits the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Crab Quesadilla, shrimp taco, fish taco, rice & beans...and of course, some hoppy pale ale.

That place by 'Teague is called Smoker's, I think...pass it all the time and always regret not stopping, unless your talking about the spot on 50 by Royal Farms.
    Crab quesadilla... that sounds delicious.

Images
    Flaming Amy's burrito bar and Flaming Amy's bowl in wilmington, nc....hands down the bomb!!!

No need, I munch on barnacles for apps seaweed and grass for my entree and jellies for dessert as I go.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    No need, I munch on barnacles for apps seaweed and grass for my entree and jellies for dessert as I go.
    Hahaha that was good, a true opportunist. This is definitely a tough question but here are my go to's. And even on a DP, I just bring a cliff bar to hold me over, so as much as I love breakfast, it's usually dinner foods I'm craving. And I subscribe to the aforementioned tactic of using the post surf meal to eat whatever the fark I want...but it's always a toss up b/t: a quality fish fillet sandwich and a bowl of chowder(NE), pizza(I once ate an entire large after an extra long sesh, like surf till ya cant move long), or a nice chicken quesadilla or burrito with lots of cheese and guacamole. And then a fatty of course.

Gotta say, post dawn patrol, nothing beats fried eggs and salsa. If it's lunch time I'm a big fan of sardine sandwiches, avocados, and as much liquid as possible haha. After the rare evening session I'm hankering for some meat and a bed

radioactive tuna