LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    At this time of year, there's nothing let getting out of the water and heading home for bowl of venison chilli with the ole lady's home-made french bread for dipping and swilling down an ice cold beer. (Just added to my venison supply Saturday, filled my PA antler-less tag.)
    After an AM jaunt, a stop at Wawa is a must. Meatball shorty with provolone and peperoni. Winter time, a nice cup of Wawa hot chocolate hits the spot post surf.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Chicken & rice or seafood (when in CentroAmerica & preferably at Yolanda's in Nica)
    Dude! I ate there ! Yolanda's is the bomb! shout out Surf Sanctuary! I ate so much food there I almost puked it up!
    PIG DOGG FOR LYFE

Summer= fruit and whatever i have lying around to whip up in the kitchen...Winter = lentil or split pea soup.... I dont get how any of you guys can go out and eat some of that fast food crud, but to each their own lol 0_o

best after surf food in winter=shepherds pie.

Best after surf snack by far is... **CENSORED**

I don't know about you dudes... **CENSORED** I've always wondered, Am I alone in this?
    Last edited by PhiloSurfer; Oct 29, 2013 at 02:45 PM. Reason: poor judgement, permanency of the internet, general idiocy

Tacos and Modelo Especial fo sho

Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    Best after surf snack by far is... freshly shaved beaver!

I don't know about you dudes... but I'm always ready for some action after a good session. I've always wondered, Am I alone in this?
    You are not alone... Freshly shaven beaver is an oxymoron. Look up the saltwater beaver thread.

LMFAO!!! WTF?? Boys I swear....

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    Summer= fruit and whatever i have lying around to whip up in the kitchen...Winter = lentil or split pea soup.... I dont get how any of you guys can go out and eat some of that fast food crud, but to each their own lol 0_o
    I don't eat fast food, but love some of the fattier foods after burning a ton of calories surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    Best after surf snack by far is... freshly shaved beaver!

I don't know about you dudes... but I'm always ready for some action after a good session. I've always wondered, Am I alone in this?

A wise decision!

Sustenence-wise, I roll out of the water craving calories...I need food pronto. If going by the house, cheese quesidilla with salsa and or avocado and anything else I can dump on top (beans, chicken, etc), but cheese and salsa is dope n quick regardless of what I have or lack (I'm in my 20's so I'm broke). Mac n Cheese if the following supplies and time permits...1/2 stick of butter for every pound of noodles, for every pound of cheese (monterey jack or pepperjack or mexican blend), some coconut Silk milk (like 1/2 cup for flavor and meltiness, pepper, hot sauce and if I have more meat n veggies those are going in. I used to do solid white tuna in a can, but I have been apprehensive the last couple of years.

If I go to work right from the sesh, the mini pancakes out of the freezer section are quite nice. place them around the edge of a large plate and mike them for 1:11. Bust em out, dump some syrup of any kind in the middle (butter flavored, strawberry, or if you've got it going on in the workplace, sour cream and rasberry/strawberry jam). That is a meal that can be crushed and repeated a few times before the workday commences. It's a $4 investment that can hold you off hunger-wise for a couple of days. Winter surfing or all-day summer sessions are aided by this.