LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how much you want to bet

that Japan copied it's nuclear clean up policy from us. YOU ESSAY EWE ASSAY!

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311dis...AJ201310270048
    "Tokyo Electric Power Co., operator of the embattled Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, declared early this year that it will not repay radioactive cleanup costs in Fukushima Prefecture, forcing taxpayers to shoulder the burden, The Asahi Shimbun has learned."

because Colpolations ale peopre too my fliend.

those people got cheap, clean power from the plant for a long time, they should shoulder the clean up costs.

they'll probably have an easier go at it after a few more shoulders start growing. Why expect the owner of the facility to be responsible for their product. I'm sure they were giving free electricity to the citizens. Fuggin ungrateful takers.

now you get it.

Wonder how you clean up radioactivity? A big net and some elbow grease?

we are 3 years into a 250,000+ year problem.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Godzilla!! to the RESCUE!! (again) -
    -
    -
    -(so sad)

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    we are 3 years into a 250,000+ year problem.
    we talking $$ or lives, compadre?

we are talking science and half-lives of radioactive material

this is a 250,000 YEAR problem, (possibly longer, they dont know or WONT RELEASE the data on the radioactive cocktail of isotopes that are sizzling like fajita meat)........this thing will be cooking for nearly 50 times the length of recorded human history

I might add, I am virtually 100% certain the length of this problem will out last all current gvts on the planet earth
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Oct 29, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    we are talking science and half-lives of radioactive material

this is a 250,000 YEAR problem, (possibly longer, they dont know or WONT RELEASE the data on the radioactive cocktail of isotopes that are sizzling like fajita meat)........this thing will be cooking for nearly 50 times the length of recorded human history

I might add, I am virtually 100% certain the length of this problem will out last all current gvts on the planet earth

oh I hear ya...didn't read your post correctly I guess...yea i agree , and I just can't fathom that kind of time frame.
    So it seems Global Warming just got b!tch slapped to the back row of things we need to care about!
    Last edited by babybabygrand; Oct 29, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: ***** is not a curse word