LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RI This Weekend

Images

RI This Weekend

I'm going on sunday since it's the only day i'm free. Looks like some fun leftovers! Is anyone else going out on Sat. or Sun, and what spots you going for?

Too bad you will miss the height of the swell. Location depends some on winds, I think.

Definitely not going to Second Beach again!

Little Mexico s/b cranking.

Grom brah, drop what you're doing on Saturday and get to the break. Sunday won't be terrible but Saturday looks like it will be the cleanest we can recall with good size too. 4-5ft S swell with 1-5mph offshore winds is what most in Rhodey would call perfect. Nothing you could be doing could be more important than getting stoke on the best forecasted day of the fall so far unless it's family related and it's life or death. Even then, you ask Mom for a mulligan and agree to do extra chores. Listen to Uncle PB&J and get to the break.

FREE YOUR SATURDAY SCHEDULE FOR STOKE

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Grom brah, drop what you're doing on Saturday and get to the break. Sunday won't be terrible but Saturday looks like it will be the cleanest we can recall with good size too. 4-5ft S swell with 1-5mph offshore winds is what most in Rhodey would call perfect. Nothing you could be doing could be more important than getting stoke on the best forecasted day of the fall so far unless it's family related and it's life or death. Even then, you ask Mom for a mulligan and agree to do extra chores. Listen to Uncle PB&J and get to the break.

FREE YOUR SATURDAY SCHEDULE FOR STOKE
    It's actually my dad's choice, were getting wood for the winter in Harwinton.

Does your dad surf? If so, he'd achieve the same objective at any RI break

does any person from mass actually surf in mass anymore or do they all come to RI now? cape will be clean today and good sets. why do they never explore their own coastline?

Images
    Dude gonna be all blown out now anyway, all dang weekend.

Brah, because south facing points are dope and we typically have E and ESE facing here. We do charge our own breaks on the reg. but we ain't gonna be hitting E breaks on a S swell that's large and in charge. Luckily we have Maine to the north and your midget colony to the south. We are stoked.

seldom, you stay home and stay dry and I'll give you the score report Sunday AM before my flight out to see Gaffer. Today is chopz.com (with some rides to be found) and tomorrow is cleaning up everywhere. The ocean looks like plexiglas for months while we have threads on SI about a fall that left us hanging and we're gonna look a gift mouth in the horse when swell actually comes through? C'mon sponge man. Go get pitted with the rest of us in this 70 degree chop slop. AND LIKE IT!!!