LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Very prolific!!!

Hey guys,

stumbled upon this and found it to be very prolific. Figured I would share it and see if anyone else got awakened by it. Really makes you wake up and think!

http://thechive.com/2013/10/30/the-t...age-20-photos/

Images
    Some important stuff to be taken from there...it's things like that that I feel you can get perspective on and turn your life toward the positve through proper use of certain naturally occurring chemicals. On a lighter note, the lady in pic 9 has a pretty gnar beard...and the guy in pic 16 has some gnar eyebrows, that's what mine will look like when I'm old. Seize the day you salty mothertruckers.

Ya the bearded lady got it goin on!

That Chive post really hit hard! Makes you really stop and think that THIS IS IT!!! You get one chance! Every day the time passes faster and faster. Its almost sickening! Actually damn thing gave me anxiety!

I've said it before, though I really have felt as if I have done more than most people I still feel as if I'm really running out of time and that I'm not doing enough.

So do you live life and work to be secure financially so that life isn't so tough later on or do you take the risk of just doing what you love, living life to the absolute fullest with the thought of a bigger struggle as time goes on?

Well guess I have to go to work now so that I can go on that surf trip this year!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    take the risk of just doing what you love, living life to the absolute fullest with the thought of a bigger struggle as time goes on?
    This is my preferred option...all the other chips will fall into place...

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -H.S.T

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -H.S.T
    Great quote by the master..I have a framed picture of him at my desk, he's wearing a white wide brimmed hat and smoking a cig and in quotes "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Images
    Awesome! Love that one too.

"Only a goddam lunatic would write a thing like this and then claim it was all true" (from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

Yeah ! So many of us ,(me included) get caught up in all the bullshiite that some other person say's or does and I'm trying to learn to not let them live rent free in my head. This is the kind of stuff that brought me to this web spot and sometimes I even get inspired to be more like me than anything else. Thanks for the cool post and awesome responses.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    This is my preferred option...all the other chips will fall into place...

You know that's right, Seen !

Great link, wavehog1. Thank you!