LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States

The South(east) has risen again!

Super fun, albeit windy as hell, swell in the water in SE NC! I probably missed the best conditions by an hour or so but the SSW wind stayed down and had just enough W in it to create some real fun conditions out at CB! Who else scored? This I know for certain...tomorrow I will be out at first light cheers!

Looks too choppy & drifty for me at SC. I'm gonna go tomorrow (and hope there's something left).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    Super fun, albeit windy as hell, swell in the water in SE NC! I probably missed the best conditions by an hour or so but the SSW wind stayed down and had just enough W in it to create some real fun conditions out at CB! Who else scored? This I know for certain...tomorrow I will be out at first light cheers!
    was out at Pelican Watch from about 10:30-noon - caught some really fun ones and got drilled a time or two. walked halfway to the pipe a couple of times and just drifted back. wind had just enough west in it... tomorrow should be good clean fun as well.

Images
    We don't have any waves around here.....head to the gulf................Pelican what....Fat Pelican......tomorrow is gonna be flat!!!!!!! Head to Jersey

Ive had a rock hard surf boner here in MD thinking about Saturday. It's hard walking around work with it not showing. FROTHing for NJ.

Images
    viva la south home to the east coast pipeline,beer and the best architecture.

the south shall rise agin. just far enough to kiss my azz.

no waves here still.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Even WB is getting it on! check out some of the action here---> http://www.wblivesurf.com/surf-repor...?page=&id=9611

Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    Even WB is getting it on! check out some of the action here---> http://www.wblivesurf.com/surf-repor...?page=&id=9611
    you make me physically ill.

Images
    everybody in the 910 area code get some this morning? if not, better get on it. it's still out there but going out with tide and prolly not coming back...