LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    yup. CB saw groms a-plenty getting shacked left and right..I even got covered on my 9'2"! I kinda wish now that I had avoided the crowd at the pier. Drove by my secret spot on the way out and it was looking just as good with just 3 guys out. But all in all a great session

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    everybody in the 910 area code get some this morning? if not, better get on it. it's still out there but going out with tide and prolly not coming back...
    I got mine, 9 am - noonish. Those are the first waves of any size at all I've ridden all year.

Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    Drove by my secret spot on the way out and it was looking just as good with just 3 guys out.
    Where's this "secret" spot? Hopefully you weren't the jackass that rolled 6 deep to my spot.

Wrightsville Beach has the best waves in America.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    No, I'm nearly always solo. Today was no different. Don't worry I haven't wanted to go surfing with a pack of "my bros" since the early 90s. God that was awful.

Shoots den brah, so the northern boyz didn't rise again too?? We caught rides today brah. Lots of em. Under the sun too.

FREE STOKE (with the purchase of any equal Librium)

Images
    just looked at it....still looks sweet. a day of perfect winds here - how often does that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    just looked at it....still looks sweet. a day of perfect winds here - how often does that happen?
    Oh man...you didn't hear...
    brewengineer's new seat on top of the Green Party is paying off immediate dividends. He negotiated Nicaragua to share their climate with the east coast. For what, you ask? Defense support against the invasion of any elf, gnome, or dwarf-like creature. Props to BE!!!

FREE OFFSHORES ON THE EC EVERY FIRST AND THIRD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH

Had fun down in OCMD this afternoon. Closeout city. A few OK rides but mostly just got my ass kicked. Still a really fun day...best waves I've been able to get in a long time.

not the southeast, but i scored yesterday in DE...had a blast, waves were good size and had a lot of push behind them...needed it, after sitting in limbo for the last 3 weeks.

Images
    Was in buxton from 8am-4pm. Chest-head high Barrels and offshores all day. God I needed that. Rest in peace buttons and AI. Thanks for the waves. We miss you