LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    my session was good..but apparently not as good as my bro here--->

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    not the southeast, but i scored yesterday in DE...had a blast, waves were good size and had a lot of push behind them...needed it, after sitting in limbo for the last 3 weeks.
    KB, that's gotta start hurting pretty quickly being in the limbo position nonstop. You are one flexible lad.

Why can't it go hollow more in New England? All you guys are so pitted in Jerz and the SE seaboard.

Well I hope you all enjoyed it. I have been skunked in CR for the last week! Maybe next week.

Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    Drove by my secret spot on the way out and it was looking just as good with just 3 guys out.
    If it was anywhere between 7:30am and 11:00am, that might have been me and a couple of my buddies.

I gotta say, even though it was really drifty, Friday afternoon had more power and was way more hollow. Good times both days.... now I gotta do some work on the house....

Images
    Got a really fun session in with the rising tide yesterday and even managed to avoid the crowd.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Well I hope you all enjoyed it. I have been skunked in CR for the last week! Maybe next week.
    CR as in Costa Rica? wow that is a bummer....well don't weep too long for our luck...it just ended today...NE winds be a-howling...I might have to get down to some of our south facing beaches (not gonna name names about midweek and try my luck with the Southeast coast's only point-ish type set up...kinda wish i would have went to that spot for saturday's swell. oh well.