LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going Fetal

I just went fecal in my pants...just a little.

Anyone ever gone fecal at a break out of necessity? In or out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Anyone ever gone fecal at a break out of necessity? In or out of the water.
    EMass, use the search function...there was a thread dedicated to dumping in the water.

Ya brah, I recall it. And it was largely facetious. I'm wondering if anyone's really done it. More so, on the sand or rocks, not just in the water.

While we are on the convenient reminders of search function usage, let's extend the friendly reminder to all those who are so kindly being the OP for yet another wetty thread or one about wooden boards that suck.

You score this morning down there KB? Hope you did

I have done it in nica.....hung across my board with board under my arms.......you want sinkers, not floaters as they rise up your back...gross

Also, dumping on land using a random plant to wipe is bad....the plant was poisonous and my asshole and taint was sloughing off skin for a week....it was TERRRRIIIBLLLLLEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I have done it in nica.....hung across my board with board under my arms.......you want sinkers, not floaters as they rise up your back...gross

Also, dumping on land using a random plant to wipe is bad....the plant was poisonous and my asshole and taint was sloughing off skin for a week....it was TERRRRIIIBLLLLLEEEEE
    Graphic. Guess that answers THAT question.