LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

The official surfer fight club.

Post videos of yourself benching, squatting, hitting things, or share videos of surfers scrapping it out over a wave. https://vine.co/v/hje21Z79mXP/embed

Post videos of violence please.
    Last edited by Charles Taylor; Nov 26, 2013 at 01:01 AM.

Very nice footwork Charles.

Such a nerd.

Images
    I think if you stick your chin out any further than that, that dummy could knock you out...or should I say any dummy...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    In this thread I wish to share with you nerds how it is that I dominate the big swells with the big boards. Enjoy https://vine.co/v/hje21Z79mXP/embed
    Dude.... that was too f*ckin funny. Just too funny. I am still on the fence as to your degree of seriousness... your output is just so bizarre that it f*cks with my normally accurate conception of social communication.

Keep making videos, because one day, one may go viral, earning you your 15 minutes. Then we can all act cool to our friends because we knew about Chuckie before he blew up, when he was 'underground'. Also, then you could praise the Roy on television.

I have two things to say.

One... Can we please see a video of your boards in action? I don't know if you've actually posted any, it's hard to dig through the Sonic Ear Clap noise.

Two... did anyone else notice the 20+ Hula Hoops in Chuck's shop? Why so many Hula hoops?

Erock, sandblasters and I already marveled at the number of 50s pop phenomenon toys. Simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    your output is just so bizarre that it f*cks with my normally accurate conception of social communication
    Hahaha, yep! These vids are absolutely hilarious. I really love the irony dripping from the scenes of Chuck (Maine Local) yelling F*** YOU YANKEE in that awesomely crazy Yankee accent. I can't seem to find anything but humor in it... which I think is what he was going for in the first place.

...still can't figure out those damned hula hoops, though.

One last thing: Chuck, you really need to work on your form with the dumbbells--too much upper body movement, it's cheating and can lead to pulling a muscle.

I'm scared to reside in relatively close proximity to you! I'm gonna move to a doomsday bunker out West just to be safe.

Images
    https://vine.co/v/hje0TeEFiz3/embed

A lesson for a young grommet

You could afford to lose like 20 lbs. Helps with surfing and dummy fights.