LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Chuck please don't ever show us photos of your gout and bunions ever again. Keep your woolen backwoods socks the heck on your dawgs. Damn.

Any yous guys got a health insurance policy? Maybe the SI admin brah can get an HMO to come in and lower the potential mortality rate that's about to skyrocket given the maladies reported by several forumites. Damn.

Don't you guys pay attention to the dietary threads and posts on here?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    you are kinda an idiot charles.
    here are the stairs (and the same swell!) that concussed me and shredded my ACL. I also got some small time facial scars...cool! I got squeezed through ass first out the back, hyper extended knee and concussed on back of head as I got put through, then multiple body lacerations as it dumped me on the rocks.

fighting wouldnt have saved me, but TIMING and lil more local knowledge would have. I was exhausted from a 3 hour bodysurf session (try treading water and swimming for 3 hours), an again, that is conditioning not lifting or fighting.

I dont know where you get your delusions from, and your vine videos are fuel for the chucktard fire, I truly wish you could see how funny you are from other people's points of view.

You arent a bad guy, just kinda tarded I guess

Hey that's kind of like 10th St in OC back in the mid to late 80's during the tide that is high......

Is that you throwin the shaka, MIS-13? You're gorgeous. You should have got some pain medication somewhere between JFK and Trenton.

And Charles Taylor is cool as hell. Though I imagined him being more "Mainey." He's very Boston-like, which is cool.

Images
    Trammies??

No, no, no, you say "Hey %$##@, go back in your little medicine cabinet and give me something real."

Tramadol? My dog used to take them. Sometimes he'd throw me a couple. He was cool like that. And I mean dog as in canine, not my homeboy, less any of you speak ghetto.

That is not me in the vid, and the trammies did fine till surgery, then I had a cocktail of poppy pills and couldn't poop for 4 days. That was terrible, slugging espresso and prune juice eating raisin bran and trying to squeeze it out. First deuce was like an old growth redwood in density and girth. Even though it was exit only, I dont think I can consider my self an anal virgin anymore.....

and Charles, my wounds were bleeding yes, but I had peroxided them and then lemoned them, covered them up, mostly, but the one was right by my eye and I couldnt cover it totally. maybe pics, but then you will see my face and my super powers are a result of anonymity

I just wanted to get to my destination and take care of it then. I honestly thought my knee was fine (it was a little wobbly but not too painful) untill I was sitting in a cramped seat for hours and hours.

If there isn't a ding repair shop across the street from that place, there should be.

Images
    https://vine.co/v/hUqUzjM9deO

New Years resolution is to bench 365

Images
    https://vine.co/v/hje0TeEFiz3

Surfing resolution is to toughen up in the line up and stop being overly nice to the young grommets who come to my shop to fix their own surf boards. Charging those mother effers from now on.

Haha! YES! I hate those 10 year-olds. How'd that wood fish turn out?

Images
    It's not done.. I've been very busy working so that's good but the little fish is taking the back seat. But I got a guy who's doing quality ding repairs in my shop now so hit me up if need. SI members get massive discounts

I'm sure my board will start getting dinged up again once the Quebecois return to the area. Ever heard the phrase "trying to fit 10lbs of sh!t in a 5lb bag"? Well when it comes to surfing, they're like that extra 5lbs of sh!t that you don't have room for.