LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Absolutely, definitely inspiring...ya know one thing I always say to myself, when things are looking bleak, is that if you wake up, and can physically and mentally function, there's nothing to complaing about. I mean having your health is the biggest blessing one can ask for, and people who complain about the petty stuff need to see sories like this. And I know it's kinda tasteless to post in a joking way, but we're big boys, we could seperate the humor from the lessons to be taken. Hope you guys scored up there this weekend!
    Totally true. That video was an awesome post ... those of us with a sense of humor can appreciate it both ways.

I actually grew up with special needs people. Yes, their presence reminds us to be grateful for our own abilities. But they mean so much more than that. They truly inspire all of us; not only by their ability to ceaselessly be themselves, but also in how they persistently strive forward in the face of disability, maintaining their unique zest for life in face of social exclusion and even bullying.

I feel I really have to say.... Thank you Chuck Taylor. You are an inspiration to us all.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Totally true. That video was an awesome post ... those of us with a sense of humor can appreciate it both ways.

I actually grew up with special needs people. Yes, their presence reminds us to be grateful for our own abilities. But they mean so much more than that. They truly inspire all of us; not only by their ability to ceaselessly be themselves, but also in how they persistently strive forward in the face of disability, maintaining their unique zest for life in face of social exclusion and even bullying.

I feel I really have to say.... Thank you Chuck Taylor. You are an inspiration to us all.
    Hells yeah. I worked closely with a few autistic kids before I taught, and they were just friggin awesome...they weren't severe, but to be able to talk with them and see how they wrap their minds around things was truly amazing. Perception and the brain in general are just so interesting.

Images
    Seldom look what you've done, your a monster

*you're....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Seldom look what you've done, your a monster
    I'm sorry dude, I can't control my true nature.

Images

"Get ready boys" ..... ????

For what, specifically??

Stick to the latex dummies you have stashed in your barn, freak, and don't be trying that drop-the-soap in the shower at Gold's Gym, chucka-boo-boo...

Why do you hump the air when you lift?

Aahh mad atom ! My Maine man. I'm glad someone has appreciated my hand speed. Arm speed is everything ! Fast twitch muscle fibers exploding with energy.

Guys surfing is anaerobic for sure. Quick bursts of energy to catch the wave, then relax and cruise.
    It is not all about arm speed. Finesse over brute strength any day. But somone got it right.. you are the longhoarder who sits way outside and ruins the day by padding aggressively for every wave making that grumble face like your chasing a ham sandwich..

Try a small board bro.. you sit inside and the waves come to you! Being in the right spot and timing it correctly is what you want to be relying on. You can extend your time in the water if you arent wasting all your energy on fighting with the wave, its more of a dance.

Most my paddling is positioning. I try not to spend much energy `paddling into the wave`. Its all about being at the apex of time and space (you can add brah at the end of that if you want). But kooks like you think linearly and spicoli needs to finish this post for me because Im at my daily limit.

Bottom line, being an intelligent surfer saves you energy so you can surf more. This often includes riding a board you can duck dive. Im sick of kooks sitting on the inside waiting for the ` big set` to pass. Get the f*** out of the way because thats where all the fun is for anybody trying to get barreled or doing a finishing maneuver.

Chuck I hope one of those dummies slaps you back someday.
    Last edited by KookieMonster; Nov 23, 2013 at 09:07 PM.

bro, I'm 40 pounds lighter than you and can get that. step you're game up bro, maybe try some reverse grip decline bench presses, like maybe hold the bar over you're neck, hits the tris good