LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 178
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    721
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    You're about as light-footed as an elephant, Chuck. That last vid reminded me of this 'tarded chick from way back in high school--she did that kind of chitt to every tree she encountered.
    Every tree ? I don't know what you mean Eric.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    946
    anyone see joel tudor in the nypost today?says he turned into a menacing diva and stole and looted his old store with partner blauschild to open up a new store.i guess kookbox didn't have a good ring to it

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by margo View Post
    Didn't you use to be the President of Liberia too? The list of your accomplishments just continue to grow
    I did a lot of research on Charles taylor a few years ago,the media said he was a warlord criminal who was responsible for the Liberian and sierra leone civil wars.if anyone ever saw the movie blood diamond,its not far off but much worse.my research concluded that Charles taylor went to college in Britain,and was sent to be president of Liberia by the American cia,who knows who the fuk cares.also ecomog,the kamajors,unamasil,ecowog,which are un peacekeepers are also responsible for raping,beheading,and chopping off arms n shyt.go to youtube and check out "cry freetown"...real shyt

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    I did a lot of research on Charles taylor a few years ago,the media said he was a warlord criminal who was responsible for the Liberian and sierra leone civil wars.if anyone ever saw the movie blood diamond,its not far off but much worse.my research concluded that Charles taylor went to college in Britain,and was sent to be president of Liberia by the American cia,who knows who the fuk cares.also ecomog,the kamajors,unamasil,ecowog,which are un peacekeepers are also responsible for raping,beheading,and chopping off arms n shyt.go to youtube and check out "cry freetown"...real shyt
    I've likewise read quite a bit on Liberian history and CT. They did not get very humane until the latest regime. Lots of hypocrisy on what they were trying to "escape" in the Colonial U.S.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gnomes Riding Giant Toothpicks Suck!
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    anyone see joel tudor in the nypost today?says he turned into a menacing diva and stole and looted his old store with partner blauschild to open up a new store.i guess kookbox didn't have a good ring to it
    Yeah but the author also says Joel single handedly revived longboard surfing in the 90's which is a gross over statement. Joel is a bad ass Jujitsu and Hapkido practicer so he may have threatened to kick some @ss.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Props for that one, spicoli.
    Glad you enjoyed. It was my gift to you for your trip you're headed out on. I'll keep an eye on your two buoys although may have to go rogue to find out where Patrick Roy is hiding out. Me thinks he's in cahoots with Starchy somewhere at altitude in Nepal. "Gone Furreal".

    No secret to where Chuckster is/will be. Pounding the latex with the Longsandsmen during this swell.

    Enjoy your excursion and hang eleven like Stevie Tyler.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    721
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    I did a lot of research on Charles taylor a few years ago,the media said he was a warlord criminal who was responsible for the Liberian and sierra leone civil wars.if anyone ever saw the movie blood diamond,its not far off but much worse.my research concluded that Charles taylor went to college in Britain,and was sent to be president of Liberia by the American cia,who knows who the fuk cares.also ecomog,the kamajors,unamasil,ecowog,which are un peacekeepers are also responsible for raping,beheading,and chopping off arms n shyt.go to youtube and check out "cry freetown"...real shyt
    I am not a huge fan of the Liberian CT

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    721
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Glad you enjoyed. It was my gift to you for your trip you're headed out on. I'll keep an eye on your two buoys although may have to go rogue to find out where Patrick Roy is hiding out. Me thinks he's in cahoots with Starchy somewhere at altitude in Nepal. "Gone Furreal".

    No secret to where Chuckster is/will be. Pounding the latex with the Longsandsmen during this swell.

    Enjoy your excursion and hang eleven like Stevie Tyler.

    Spicoli since your a god of surfig and seem to think dong sands beach is garbage I would like to know where you will be this week ? I think Wednesday I will certainly avoid any beach break but Thursday at long sands should be pretty sweet.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Spicoli since your a god of surfig and seem to think dong sands beach is garbage I would like to know where you will be this week ? I think Wednesday I will certainly avoid any beach break but Thursday at long sands should be pretty sweet.
    Ho Carlos! I give you schitt about LS as I know how much you love the home break. It does perform at times quite well. To find out where I will be charging, you'll first need PB&J's break code decoder found at the bottom of stale boxes of Cookie Crips from the late 80s. Then I will provide you with the cryptic data to determine the coordinates.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    721
    Images
    5
    Dong sands when it's good image.jpg