LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    reading this post and watching Charles' moves made my lunch so much more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    reading this post and watching Charles' moves made my lunch so much more enjoyable.
    You must have flown banners for eating lunch and surfing the web. You know, since a banner will make any activity far more enjoyable.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    I'm sure my board will start getting dinged up again once the Quebecois return to the area. Ever heard the phrase "trying to fit 10lbs of sh!t in a 5lb bag"? Well when it comes to surfing, they're like that extra 5lbs of sh!t that you don't have room for.
    Saying that French Canadian surfers are blevits (Blevit = 10 lbs of sh!t in a five pound bag) is harsh I think but it's hilarious. The Canadians I've surfed with are just so outwardly friendly I can't help but to kinda like them. Some are very kooky indeed but I've seen some that are very strong and ballsy surfers so props to them. And they spend a ton of money at out local shops so whatever.. They come with the tourism of NewEngland summers which is usually crap surf anyways.. Like this summer. Awful.

Matom u heading out tomorrow ? It's gonna be cold and windy and real big but I might brave it later in the day could clean up Saturday for sure tho it will be firing long Period swells

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    You must have flown banners for eating lunch and surfing the web. You know, since a banner will make any activity far more enjoyable.
    Spicoli I was thinkin about a banner for my ding repair services.. How bout kooky McDings surf restoration...?

Charles, tomorrow is a maybe for me. I'm actually worried it will be way too huge for my ability, which is steadily improving, but not sure I can have fun in 8-10ft just yet. I will absolutely drive over to check it out. Saturday is a definite yes...should be real nice around chest-head high and clean.

I'm half-kidding about the Canucks. Funny how you find them overly friendly! I find them the exact opposite. They never say/nod hello even when I do. I guess I'm really just bitter because this one aggro d-bag steamrolled me twice in one session (on purpose). I must have been in his way, but there were a lot of people in the water that day. Oh well...I was new to the sport back then. After the sesh I noticed a massive ding...so pissed. I would have called Kooky McDings in a heartbeat had the outfit existed at the time.

Dude, just had an idea. Maybe it's not an original one, but it might be. Kooky McDings should offer on-site ding repair. Put a banner on your vehicle and charge people $20 to SunCure their ding at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Dude, just had an idea. Maybe it's not an original one, but it might be. Kooky McDings should offer on-site ding repair. Put a banner on your vehicle and charge people $20 to SunCure their ding at the beach.
    rare posting SI superstar Sunil Kumar Roy could help with said banner?

Fu*ckin a Charles, the reason this forum got my attention in the first place is because I would see your fight club pop up below my surf forecast.. Pretty harious to see a fat fuk like yer self slapping and slugging the hell out of these **** sporting goods torso Bob's.

For fu*ck sake will you make a murder flick for these retard trolls wacky kook and Gary fuc*kin Williams. This forum land is completely fuc*ked but les keep it hilarious. Help give me joy, keep slapping people charles, let's see you jiggle boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by White Sea Ape View Post
    Help give me joy, keep slapping people charles, let's see you jiggle boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    rare posting SI superstar Sunil Kumar Roy could help with said banner?
    Where the hell has that cat been? Hopefully shredding Hindus and shotting piers!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Where the hell has that cat been? Hopefully shredding Hindus and shotting piers!
    Banner man or CT?

I talked shop with Chuck on FB today. He's a totally different guy there. Not one sonic ear clap was given.