LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dude your dips are pretty weak. You gotta go deeper with that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You could afford to lose like 20 lbs. Helps with surfing and dummy fights.
    Like loose weight for my health or for my surfing? My equipment fits my size very well and I catch more waves than most.

Peeps that talk about how many waves they catch and how they "dominate" usually don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    In this thread I wish to share with you nerds how it is that I dominate the big swells with the big boards. Enjoy https://vine.co/v/hje21Z79mXP/embed
    Where to begin with Gen WTF?

Is that da-da filming you, or is it your 280 lb smokestack welder girlfriend parked behind the camera?

C'mon chucka-boo-boo, this is just too easy. First of all, no one who can fight is going to stand there while you rest your left hand on their shoulder as you set your meaty beaty short & creepy self to bounce a right hand into their noggin. Unless, of course you sucker punch people. Which, based upon what we know about you, isn't a stretch.
    Last edited by yankee; Nov 3, 2013 at 09:26 PM.

I don't know about the rest of yous guys but I'm hoping he takes his shirt off for the next one

Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    I don't know about the rest of yous guys but I'm hoping he takes his shirt off for the next one
    Please...don't tempt chucka-boo-boo to pull off his clown mask & rip off his man bra......the sight of chucka-boo-boo's man boobs on the SI Forum would not be a step in the direction of progress for the human race.

boo-boo, did you realize your man boobs are jiggling in your video?

Anyone who can fight would have you on your baby huey blubbery butt cheeks inside of 30 secs. Nobody just stands there while you take your wild roundhouse dummy slaps. Well, maybe your smokestack thing does. And your latex dummies.

boo-boo you're starting to get boring. The Shredmachine didn't post one vid, yet he was far & away more entertaining than your feeble attempts are

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Like loose weight for my health or for my surfing? My equipment fits my size very well and I catch more waves than most.
    Both?

Lean and mean, that's the way to go.

oh man look at all of those ear slaps! SUPER DUPER SONIC EAR SLAP ATTACK.
    Last edited by leethestud; Nov 4, 2013 at 01:08 PM.

One last thing: Chuck, you really need to work on your form with the dumbbells--too much upper body movement, it's cheating and can lead to pulling a muscle.[/QUOTE

For the curls, supinate bro. look it up. You're not hitting your biceps