LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    ah! this thread.

Spill on the Hoops, Chuck! My wife makes those, too. I want to see a video of you hula hooping.

Images
    I mean, does it get any better than this??? Chuck this should be your official vine thread and you should post a new one daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    https://vine.co/v/hje0TeEFiz3/embed

A lesson for a young grommet
    If I snake your wave, you'll give me that Merrick? THANKS BRO!

Chuck, this is what your fight moves look like! priceless.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXE2OBE4n8I

Ha! These are hilarious. Keep 'em coming. I'm wondering if your palms sting real bad after you slap that rubber dude? Ya know, like when you do an unexpectedly powerful high-five.

I'm also enjoying that Yankee is critiquing your fighting style as if you intended this to be serious. What a clown!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I mean, does it get any better than this??? Chuck this should be your official vine thread and you should post a new one daily.
    I will post a new one every week starting next week. If you can invent some new power moves I'll gladly execute them for you. Someone mentioned a double Dutch rudder a while back. How does it work ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Where to begin with Gen WTF?

Is that da-da filming you, or is it your 280 lb smokestack welder girlfriend parked behind the camera?

C'mon chucka-boo-boo, this is just too easy. First of all, no one who can fight is going to stand there while you rest your left hand on their shoulder as you set your meaty beaty short & creepy self to bounce a right hand into their noggin. Unless, of course you sucker punch people. Which, based upon what we know about you, isn't a stretch.
    Yankee I'm about to dominate you with my thread. Thanks for taking the bait you nerd. Who wants to see Yankee get the double Dutch rudder ? Or perhaps a flying knee ? I'm partial to the sonic clap, the flying knee, elbow to face, gut busting fist flurry, and much much more.

Images
    A flurry of fists for Yankee the division one upstate New York lacrosse super hero.

https://vine.co/v/hjeEbdHthn0/embed

Seriously, can you incorporate the hula-hoops into a move? Maybe "The Ring of Fire Hell-a Hoop of Doom?"