LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best low tide breaks in No. SD and So. OC?

What are the best breaks at low tide (other than Trestles) in South OC and North SD County? Thanks brahs.

hey whats that one? the one I put in time and effort into figuring out? I even got the swell angle down....
    oh yeah, the one I'm not going to talk about on the internet, haha!

Brah, by all means keep your secret spots for your own enjoyment. I'm asking for the ones that are common knowledge "off the top" mentioned ones that are good at low tide. The ones you'd get laughed at by regulars if you spoke of it as if it's just a secret.

yea and I'm just bustin balls cause that's what the forum is for, yeah?
    stormrider guide tells all

I know brah, of course I know that. Just trying to get the most out of a shortened trip out here since I have to head back much earlier to return home for my grandmother's services this week.

PM me with any good info for today if you have a minute, thanks brah

Images
    You're there now?

Talking

Del Mar, Cardiff, Pipes, Swami's, Moonlight, Big D, Beacons, Tamarack, San O, umm, do you want me to name all of them and the in-betweens? They're all good for different reasons on different boards at different times. It depends on what you're looking for and what board you're riding. Just get in the car and drive until you see something YOU like. Earn this, nobody's going to hand it to you.

Honestly, it really depends on swell energy and direction. Not all spots pick up swell very well from all angles, but with so many options available on that stretch of coastline just grab a cup of coffee and drive until you see something you like. Unless it's flat you can't be more than 30 minutes from ridable waves. Enjoy.
    Last edited by viajerodevida; Nov 5, 2013 at 12:29 AM. Reason: By different times I mean different low tides... they all can be low tide spots. Sorry about your g-mum.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    You're there now?
    Yeah, have to head back by Weds

Brah brah brah your an embarrassment to every 40 yr old living in MA

Quote Originally Posted by viajerodevida View Post
    They're all good for different reasons on different boards at different times. It depends on what you're looking for and what board you're riding. Just get in the car and drive until you see something YOU like. Earn this, nobody's going to hand it to you.
    For real.. its people like this with absolutely no imagination that end up ruining the session.