LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Surf Cams in New England

I know of the obvious ones like the swellinfo ones and the surf shop ones, but does anyone know of any other free cams in New England?

Images
    I probably sound like I don't go to school don't I? Since I post during school hours?

There's two on First Beach, the Narragansett one, the Coast Guard Beach one, the Nantasket one, and I think there may be one up in NH? I think that's pretty much all of them?

Kennebunk has one and I believe Nauset too. The Nantasket one is a great idea. Let's show a live cam of a lake.

Stay in school gram brah. Forget talking to us during school hours if you do have free time and spend it either kicking it to the wahines or working on dry land pop-ups during lunch break. No one will mess with you then.

There's one for Matunuck,, but I can't tell you where to find it on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    Why? It's one of the most crowded spots in the northeast. Who cares if there's a cam there. The ocean mist USED to have a cam there. There is no cam for matunuck point rock reef now as far as I know. The cam situation in RI really is quite poor. Warm winds finally went streaming. About time. The first beach cam is useless. It's too zoomed out. You have no idea how big the waves are. Only useful cam is warm winds. So basically one cam for an entire state. And this state is so geographically open to different swell angles.

Ocean mist cam is still there. Just google it. It's in Japanese.

8. there used to be one of a different view of gansett on some realtors website last year. I can't remember the name though

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    Oceanmist.net. Is it supposed to be a secret?

Pay for surfline and get access to cams all around the world, most in HD. I come here for the forecast and forum, I go to SL for the cams and the articles, videos and pics.