LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I know of the obvious ones like the swellinfo ones and the surf shop ones, but does anyone know of any other free cams in New England?
    There's one in chucka-boo-boo's barn in Maine, but unless you're into latex dummies taking the high hard dirt road treatment, probably better to take a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Pay for surfline and get access to cams all around the world, most in HD. I come here for the forecast and forum, I go to SL for the cams and the articles, videos and pics.
    Surfline doesn't have any live cams for RI

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Oceanmist.net. Is it supposed to be a secret?
    Yeah I'm not sure what these guys are talking about. Clearly not locals. Is that cam working again? It hasn't been up for forever.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure what these guys are talking about. Clearly not locals. Is that cam working again? It hasn't been up for forever.
    It's back up! About time. It's not a good angle/distance for viewing the entire break, but at least it's something.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Nov 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM.

there's quite a few more than you guys have already listed. I can think of 3 in n.h. and two looking north and south in one spot in Salisbury ma.
    There are atleast 3 in maine as well. I'm not going to list them all as some of you will start crying that I;m blowing up spots. but do your googling, there are quite a few cams in ma nh and me alone. They are not necessarily on surf forecast or surf shop sites. One I look at the most is for a bar on the beach because it is free for as long as you want to watch. its here.. http://www.northshorepavilion.com/surfcam/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    there's quite a few more than you guys have already listed. I can think of 3 in n.h. and two looking north and south in one spot in Salisbury ma.
    There are atleast 3 in maine as well. I'm not going to list them all as some of you will start crying that I;m blowing up spots. but do your googling, there are quite a few cams in ma nh and me alone. They are not necessarily on surf forecast or surf shop sites. One I look at the most is for a bar on the beach because it is free for as long as you want to watch. its here.. http://www.northshorepavilion.com/surfcam/index.html
    Talking about ultra crowded spots like matunuck that have webcams is not "blowing up spots". It was nuclear bombed a long time ago. lol Now if it's a less crowded spot then that is a different story.

There's a bit of swell in the water today. That matunuck oceanmist cam's position is totally useless.You can't see the surf break at all.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I was only kidding about not sharing the ocean mist URL, I just didn't have it handy. As for local, I am surely an RI local. Matunuck is no secret, it is crowded in summer, but it is a spacious spot with lots of room to handle lots of surfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    I was only kidding about not sharing the ocean mist URL, I just didn't have it handy. As for local, I am surely an RI local. Matunuck is no secret, it is crowded in summer, but it is a spacious spot with lots of room to handle lots of surfers.
    oceanmist cam is useless anyway. I just checked it. iT'S too far west of the break. You can't see anything. Matunuck should have a cam!

Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    Agreed. There's waves for everyone at Mat. The first Saturday in November was a convention there but still plenty of waves to be had by all.