LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Starscape

Starscape

http://www.starscapefestival.com/

anyone going from ocmd? pm me if you are.

the headliners this year look amazing

http://www.starscapefestival.com/artists.html

ive never been to starscape before but this line up looks pretty damn legit. any feedback on the festival?

Images
    I might be old school....... but that looks like a modern type rave if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    I might be old school....... but that looks like a modern type rave if you ask me.
    uhhh... well yeah. A heavy twist on your run of the mill performing artists. The old east coast club and warehouse dwellers will be lurking... old school ravers will be doing their thing as Baltimore was a stop on the weekly map as far as the underground of the east coast went back in the days before the RAVE act shut down the coast, and Buzz moved out of Nations... a lot of old heads come out of the woodwork for this one, so check it out if you were in the scene, may see some old friends

For any artist all I have to say is go. You will see work and performances that will blow your mind, spend some time with the dnb and breakbeat areas, there will be some progressive prolific people..

the party is thrown by Ultraworld productions who have been in the scene forever... the old DC Armory parties, Sunrise, and of course Starscape (which is over ten years running now I think), just to name a few...

I haven't even checked out the lineup for this year (this thread was from last year), I'm going to see now..
    Last edited by steelwave42; Mar 25, 2009 at 04:34 AM.

I NEED A RIDE!

anyone heading up to Baltimore, pm me. Tix are only 55$.

i haven't been to starscape in like 6 years, i totally should rock out for that s***!

i never missed a fever or buzz from like 94' until 99ish.

Quote Originally Posted by jettyhead View Post
    i haven't been to starscape in like 6 years, i totally should rock out for that s***!

i never missed a fever or buzz from like 94' until 99ish.
    I definately crossed paths with you. was at buzz every sunday for a long time. had a pretty tight nit crew in the family security days, the spot/paradox, random warehouses in from bmore to NY, boo (randalls island NY). god I miss those days.

will definately be there for micro and feelgood just for old times sake.