LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Now wavejet owners have someone to call a kook

Just in case your ego and surfing skills suck so bad that a wave jet might be in your future, here comes the laz-y-boy version. UGH! I can't imagine the mindless tourons that will be buzzing around on these in the shorebreak.

Darwin...hey Darwin...yeah you good buddy, can you pleeease pay these folks a visit. Maybe grace them with a revelation, the hard way, that they will need to increase the distance from the impeller to tail of the board so the rider/inventor doesn't loose his duplicating apparatus.

Disclaimer: I've got no problems with those that have physical limitations that prevent them from enjoying surfing in a normal matter. And no, being a lazy lard azz is not a qualifying condition.

this guy was on shark tank the other night. they shot him down.

Aye for fock sake man

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I saw it too and let out a sigh of relief. They pretty much tore him a new backside.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Th.ank God! Score one for the sharks

I can definatly see these as "toys" on yachts. Not for me though.

Yeah or for use on a lake it might be okay but with as many beaches that have surf zones and blackball rules during the summer I doubt you will see too many in the lineup.
    Last edited by rcarter; Nov 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM.

WaveJet owners have had someone to call a kook for some time now. And his name is MVsurfer

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    WaveJet owners have had someone to call a kook for some time now. And his name is MVsurfer
    Can't you just see MVsurfer out on one of these in his 7mil.... in August!

Images
    honestly, I was actually looking forward to seeing some dude in the video getting shacked on one of those things. But no, no I do not want to see these become a thing. Not at all. I wish I could contribute negative dollars to this kickstarter.