I thought it was Godzilla

Man... I missed it again?
    Caught the tail end of a program last night that talked about a very real possibility of a magnitude 8.5 to a 9 eartquake in the PR trench were to occure we would be absolutely screwed all up and down the EC. No joke but it is something I don't want to witness or experience the aftermath. Let's keep our fingers crossed(if that helps) that this never occurs, but like flooding...it's not a matter of if, but when. Call me a troll, call me an alarmist but ignant I ain't.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQ View Post
    Man... I missed it again?
    Caught the tail end of a program last night that talked about a very real possibility of a magnitude 8.5 to a 9 eartquake in the PR trench were to occure we would be absolutely screwed all up and down the EC. No joke but it is something I don't want to witness or experience the aftermath. Let's keep our fingers crossed(if that helps) that this never occurs, but like flooding...it's not a matter of if, but when. Call me a troll, call me an alarmist but ignant I ain't.
    off of charleston as well that goes off good bye south carolina, well all the barrier islands.

Images

Sorry Doug Money, I missed that